IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Destroy this web site Now..!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Destroy this web site Now..!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisNo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:37pm
I think everyone has a right to publish what they want! It's in everyones right to do this. There are anti websites for everything, why do you guys worry or care? Don't read it and complain!
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:21pm

Originally posted by ChrisNo1 ChrisNo1 wrote:

I think everyone has a right to publish what they want! It's in everyones right to do this. There are anti websites for everything, why do you guys worry or care? Don't read it and complain!

With the exception of the first poster, it appears that no one did complain, chris. I certainly didn't; rather, I mocked it. Perhaps I wasn't sufficiently derisive (which would be a first for me). In fact, everyone else seems to advocate your very position.

Yusuf
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by ChrisNo1 ChrisNo1 wrote:

To say the least, your comprehension is poor.

Probably you can improve, if you care to read more carefully.

Peace.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:22am

I had a look at the site later after I had posted, had a quick look at a couple of suras and I laughed , honestly that guy isn't for real. I could see straightway it was nothing like the qur'an suras,

ArabianNight, I had read the Lords prayer, that was funny  

Guess the guy was bored one  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:24am

Yes, everyone is free to post and promote watever is liked. However within a context and certain etiquette that applies here. The forum does not welcome un-Islamic promotion with blasphemous content. Just like we are not expecting to see links to vulgarity of adult-websites... even though some may consider it part of their freedom, too. It's simple.

MOCKBA 

unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:58am

Asalam Aalaikum

Iam not sure which book you are talking about but If you are talking about "Furqan"(a new book)which was written to challenge Qur'an, then I must say that it is actually written in the style of Qur'an but doesnot really contain any verse which is equal to Qur'anic verses in attributes and eloquence.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:14am

unity1  u r extremely right

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
zulkharnain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulkharnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:20pm
Assalam alikum
May Allah's wrath on those who make fun of Allah's
message. There had been many fools in the world and the
world history is evident of that what their fate had
been. Take for example the Pharao who made fun of Moses
when he said about Allah.
Mind it this world is just a place of Test and all
shall return to him after death and all shall be asked
what they have brought forth.
I suggest admin not to allow non-muslims with
anti-islamic view to peneterate into this column by
publishing their foolish thoughts. May Allah's wrath on