IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Destroy this web site Now..!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Destroy this web site Now..!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:22am

I had a look at the site later after I had posted, had a quick look at a couple of suras and I laughed , honestly that guy isn't for real. I could see straightway it was nothing like the qur'an suras,

ArabianNight, I had read the Lords prayer, that was funny  

Guess the guy was bored one  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by ChrisNo1 ChrisNo1 wrote:

I think everyone has a right to publish what they want! It's in everyones right to do this. There are anti websites for everything, why do you guys worry or care? Don't read it and complain!

To say the least, your comprehension is poor.

Probably you can improve, if you care to read more carefully.

Peace.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:21pm

Originally posted by ChrisNo1 ChrisNo1 wrote:

I think everyone has a right to publish what they want! It's in everyones right to do this. There are anti websites for everything, why do you guys worry or care? Don't read it and complain!

With the exception of the first poster, it appears that no one did complain, chris. I certainly didn't; rather, I mocked it. Perhaps I wasn't sufficiently derisive (which would be a first for me). In fact, everyone else seems to advocate your very position.

Yusuf
ChrisNo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisNo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:37pm
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:51pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum Borhter Mockba,

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Assalamu'alaikum M_Hafez,

Personally, I think that it would be better not to mention the link to the corrupted info. There are so many web-sites with ill-intention that we may run out of time and space listing them all. The best way is to have link to the right one and promote it. Just an opinion.

May Allah reward you for the good intention!

Ma'a Salaam.

MOCKBA

You have a very wise opinion brother. If you remember, we never promoted any anti-islamic website thru the discussion boards.

Insha allah if there are any links in future, please go ahead and remove them, insha allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:47pm

My apologies for not having looked into this thread earlier.

It is requested from all Muslim members to please not post the links to such websites which are anti-islamic.

If you see any such posted, please report and have it removed thru a moderator.

Jazak allah khiar,

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:23pm

Assalamu alaikum,

I've been to that site; the Arabic text is so poorly written it's laughable.

And Angel, the challenge comes in Sura Baqara, which is 286 verses long and explains in detail the entire foundations of Islam. So, one would have to produce a sura like that particular one to meet the challenge.

The fact is, at the time of the Noble Prophet, salallahu alaihi wassalam, the best pagan poets tried to produce suras like the Holy Qur'an, and they couldn't do it. The challenge was retrospective, since the poets of the jahaliya had already failed in their task.

Yusuf
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

So...it can be done, produce a sura like it  And I thought you guys said it couldn't be done.

hahahah funny..... But No..

I laugh at everything - i'm a wierdo.. i thought this was hileriouse...

I especially liked the part about how it had the Lord's Prayer.. in "Surat - Ad-Dua" and the obviouse christian influence... But I wonder.. as I recall the Lords Prayer didnt become common untill the renaissance or the reformation(i maybe wrong.. since it does appear in the Gospel of Mathew)... untill long after Islam appeared on the Scene..

haha - and It Said that Prophet Muhammad led people astray.. haha... yeah.... I almost fell out of my chair there..

But I think when it said in the Qur'an to produce a sura like it.. it wasnt so you could make up what ever you want and be compleatly inconsistant with the rest of the text. Like these "Surats" compleatly go astray from pretty much everything else written in the Qur'an...etc...

And this website has been around for a while, i've seen it before - I dont think destroying it would do any good... so oh well - but frankly I dont care.. Truth Stands clear from error - no?... So to them- like an ill fated politician once said - "Bring Em ON!"

THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger