IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello, assalamu alaikum! :)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, assalamu alaikum! :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DunyaStory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, assalamu alaikum! :)
    Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:46am
Hello , I have just joined , the reason is very simple. I have started to study Islam 1year ago, converted to Islam after discovering the beauty of true religion and beilef. Alhamdulilah
Since then Im practicing Islam and decided that I need to do more for the Ummah, to help muslim brothers however I can.
I live in a christian /catholic country and Its not easy to connect with brothers. Thats why I decided to use power of internet so I made my youtube channel where I plan to post many videos. If you got time , check it, ill put the link at the end of post. If you have any idea that you think needs attention and would be good to make a video about-please tell me about it, I have alot more to learn about Islam...Jazakallah khair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYEbXDBBfOY
This is my new video.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:51am
salaams, welcome.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 10:04am
I look at the UK, where I live, as post christian myself. Mostly.
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:50am
Your video is about Syria and seems to be biased towards anti-regime forces...
I don't see what that has to do with your post here or your recent conversion to Islam.
Respectfully
aka2x2
Daniel3 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 8:04pm
Wow, well done. I want to watch more videos.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic