IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2018 at 12:07am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Thank you, Asep. We can certainly discuss this sensitive subject prayerfully and accurately.

I do not think any Christian would deny that the bible was and still is held up by some evil 'Christians' as a justification for their deeds. This was especially true around the Qu'ranic period and the word corruption fits the human action but not the text. Indeed, the Christians of 1700 C.E. would have tried the Nestorian and Ebionite Christians of Muhummad's Arabia as corrupt heretics.

Your reading seems similar in that it relates to the interpretation and use of the Bible more than to the text itself. Casual apologists tend to dwell on superficial textual errors or stridently insist the Bible claims to be more authoritative than it does. This discussion promises to be more edifying.

You’re welcome, DavidC,

All the errors that occur in all the books only in the human alone, therefore, Allah revealed the Quran with the original language of the Prophet Muhammad, so that its authenticity is maintained from counterfeiting. And the possibilities differ only in the translation, because of the language differences of each country.

All the books revealed to His messengers are basically divided into two main factors:

1. Tawheed: meaning that they are commanded to invite their people to worship only to one God (Allah).

2. Shari'ah: it means all the ordinances associated with doing various worship:

a. Its relationship to the ordinance of worshiping to their Lord as it has exemplified by his Apostles.

b. Its relationship with all human beings, for example: to do good to humanity, to bring people to the light of righteousness from their God in wise ways, to reject all bad characteristics in good ways except in situations of forced like when aqidah will be changed and expelled from their countries (colonized).

In the teachings of Islam, all Muslims must be firmly guided to the Quran so that if there is difference of opinions then they must return to refer to the authentic source that is Al Quran, that is why almost all Al Quran always contains the original language besides its translation.

Apart from that, the Qur'an also contains many of the words of Allah that informing about the past events, present and future including intuitions that will be useful for the development of science of mankind which have been contained in the Qur'an which was revealed around 14 centuries ago. On that basis Allah will not bring down His book again after the Quran.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 6:00am
I believe God created all of humanity with a desire to love and serve God on this earth. We all start out as children with ourselves at the center of the universe. As we mature we are divinely guided to understand this is backwards.

We are all different, and it seems obvious to me that God loves variety. The Qu'ran and the Bible are both of immense spiritual value yet they are entirely different in genre, time and purpose.

Some people love to involve themselves in arguments about religion, but I think it is a bad thing to argue about God. The most likely result of argument is to push people away from God, and that is an evil result even if one has the most gracious intentions.

I used to get rude mail from other Christians here because I always applaud new members who joyously announce they have pronounced Shahada. But what else to do when someone embraces God!   
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 3:44pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldS7Uq9YRw4

A good answer to the sun setting in murky water.
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2018 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldS7Uq9YRw4

A good answer to the sun setting in murky water.

Wikiislam gives an even better answer and refutation to all Islamic apologetics regarding this verse.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 2:21pm
@Iec
Could you try to make your point instead of posting unrelated videos form a bloke speaking in Hyde Park ?

Thanx:  Airmano

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

I believe God created all of humanity with a desire to love and serve God on this earth. We all start out as children with ourselves at the center of the universe. As we mature we are divinely guided to understand this is backwards.

We are all different, and it seems obvious to me that God loves variety. The Qu'ran and the Bible are both of immense spiritual value yet they are entirely different in genre, time and purpose.

Some people love to involve themselves in arguments about religion, but I think it is a bad thing to argue about God. The most likely result of argument is to push people away from God, and that is an evil result even if one has the most gracious intentions.

I used to get rude mail from other Christians here because I always applaud new members who joyously announce they have pronounced Shahada. But what else to do when someone embraces God!   

Yes DavidC, essentially humans live in this world only play a role, but the All-Making everything is only God and we can not do more than His will.

God tells people to worship Him and do good to their fellow beings, some follow Him, but some don't follow Him. Thanks DavidC.

iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2018 at 9:20am
The Quran is self explanatory 
Surah 4:82 claims.

Do they not consider the Quran (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2018 at 12:39am
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The Quran is self explanatory 
Surah 4:82 claims.

Do they not consider the Quran (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.

There are wrong bits in the Koran. Sea water and fresh water mix well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic