IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 8:03am
Hello Asep!

Would you please comment on the Arabic that is typically translated as 'corrupted' in reference to religious scriptures? This word covers a significant semantic range in English, and its occurrance in Al Hijr 15:9 as a process requiring angelic prevention in the Qu'ran appears to provide a good comparison for a word study.   An accurate understanding of the word is important in understanding this connection between Islam and Christianity.

In English corruption can be a natural process, or an accidental error, or a deliberate criminal effort. More information about the Arabic used might be an aid to understanding.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by ABDULMALIQ ATTAR ABDULMALIQ ATTAR wrote:

On what basis is the Bible wrong?.
If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,The Angel Gabriel's name was used in vain by a lie because have stand in the presnece of God from the begining and He Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.
Muhammad died of poisoning.
Jeremiah's words does not give a aproval to Muhammad to be a prophet.

Sorry Peace maker,

You said: “If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,”

I think you are just guessing that then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible.

What is in the earlier Scriptures is widely contained in the Qur'an, but what is in the Qur'an much is not in the earlier Scriptures.

The Quran is a Holy Book that completes the previous Scriptures (because it comes from one God), meaning God will not send another Book down again after the Quran because everything has completed. All the past, present and future information have all been presented in the Quran, and even in the Quran there is information that can give intuition to mankind in connection with the development of human science which until now mankind have not been able to uncover them (it means not a mirroring).

In Islam, "Gabriel" is an angel created by God, just like the other angels, only the tasks are different. This signifies the religion of Tawheed, that God is one and the Most Holy of all who associate Him.

You said: “Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.”

Can you prove it? no one can make like the Quran, because it is God's promise:

“Verily, We, it is We who have sent down the Dhikr (Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” (Al Hijr 15:9)

“Say: ‘If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another’.” (Al Israa 17:88)

This means proving that God challenges mankind if they are capable of making like the Qur'an (including the Prophet Muhammad also will not be able to make like the Quran).

You said: “Muhammad died of poisoning.”

Can you provide proofs of truth that fit with its history?

What cant you rememder your own islamic history?
. . . Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." Sahih Bukhari 5:59:173. 
[Muhammad] asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They [some Jews] said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."
Thus, Jews wanted to see if the poison would affect him, and it did. So why could he not heal himself by the power of Allah? The Quran teaches that Muhammad could work no miracles.

He even executed the Jewis woman who poisoned him.

“Verily, We, it is We who have sent down the Dhikr (Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” (Al Hijr 15:9)
This only said we not Allah or Jibrill  was mentioned, the we is Muhammad himself with so called instant revelations.
If it was Gabriel He would have said I am standing in the precence of God and, where is the Quran that we have send down? the Quran wasn't even writen till long after Muhammad's death so thus just shows you its a lie.

What is in the earlier Scriptures is widely contained in the Qur'an, but what is in the Qur'an much is not in the earlier Scriptures.
What is widely contained in the Quran? all the plagarizing from other scriptures the Quran does not even mean word of a god it only means recite so its not the word of any god except Muhammad's own words.

Then You wanted to tel me God and Gabriel lied in the Gospels.
Show me a better book than the Bible in the world.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by ABDULMALIQ ATTAR ABDULMALIQ ATTAR wrote:

On what basis is the Bible wrong?.
If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,The Angel Gabriel's name was used in vain by a lie because have stand in the presnece of God from the begining and He Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.
Muhammad died of poisoning.
Jeremiah's words does not give a aproval to Muhammad to be a prophet.

Sorry Peace maker,

You said: “If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,”

I think you are just guessing that then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible.

The Quran is a Holy Book that completes the previous Scriptures (because it comes from one God), meaning God will not send another Book down again after the Quran because everything has completed. All the past, present and future information have all been presented in the Quran, and even in the Quran there is information that can give intuition to mankind in connection with the development of human science which until now mankind have not been able to uncover them (it means not a mirroring).

In Islam, "Gabriel" is an angel created by God, just like the other angels, only the tasks are different. This signifies the religion of Tawheed, that God is one and the Most Holy of all who associate Him.

You said: “Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.”

Can you prove it? no one can make like the Quran, because it is God's promise:

“Say: ‘If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another’.” (Al Israa 17:88)

This means proving that God challenges mankind if they are capable of making like the Qur'an (including the Prophet Muhammad also will not be able to make like the Quran).

You said: “Muhammad died of poisoning.”

Can you provide proofs of truth that fit with its history?

You belief in jinns genies there no such a thing as jinns it came from pre-islamic fairytales where Muhammad copied it he even said jinns live in holes and eat dung and dried bones how can normal human being belief in this stupity. 
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 10:37am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Hello Asep!

Would you please comment on the Arabic that is typically translated as 'corrupted' in reference to religious scriptures? This word covers a significant semantic range in English, and its occurrance in Al Hijr 15:9 as a process requiring angelic prevention in the Qu'ran appears to provide a good comparison for a word study.   An accurate understanding of the word is important in understanding this connection between Islam and Christianity.

In English corruption can be a natural process, or an accidental error, or a deliberate criminal effort. More information about the Arabic used might be an aid to understanding.

Well DavidC ! gladly, Insha Allah I will explain it, but I ask for a few days because I was being (i'tikaf) in the mosque, may be tomorrow Friday I'll have been carrying out Eid al-Fitr in my Country. Thank you for the comments.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 10:49am
Praying for a blessed eid for you and all my forum friends, Asep. No hurry; I am always grateful for your generous contributions.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 3:43pm

Praying for a blessed eid for you and all my forum friends, Asep. No hurry; I am always grateful for your generous contributions.

DavidC,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kindness towards us (Muslims Ummah), and have been patient to wait. And here's the explanation from me, hopefully will increase our knowledge in peeling or uncovering the meaning of reading in the Qur'an.

In the Qur'an, there are many verses whose meaning refers to the meaning of the word 'corrupted', for example:

“...They change the words (of Allah) from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allah loves good-doers.” (5:13)

“Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion inspite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish Rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allah (The Torah), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it ?” (2:75)

From the 2 verses underline above, it shows a similarity of meaning from 'corrupt'. And there are still other verses.

Here is the interpretation of every syllable of surah Al Hijr 15: 9,

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُوْنَ

إِنَّا means : Verily, Surely.

نَحْنُ means : We.

The meaning of "We" in this word is referring to Allah (God) and the Angel Gabriel, because the Qur'an was not handed down directly by Allah to Prophet Muhammad, but through Angel Gabriel as intermediate between Allah and Prophet Muhammad.

نَزَّلْنَا This is derived from the syllable of  نْزَلْنَا اَ means : Sent it down.

الذِّكْرَ This is derived from the syllable of اَلذِّكْرَ means : The Qur’an, because one of the other names of the Qur'an is Adz-Dzikr (Reminder).

وَ means : and

إِنَّا means : Verily We, Surely We. The word إِنَّا here is to express the word  نَحْنُ written before, and 'We' here can be meant Allah, angels and people who memorized and understood the Qur'an.

لَهُ means : to him, "Him" here means the Qur'an or Adz-Dzikr.

لَحَافِظُوْنَ This is derived from the syllable of  اَلْحَافِيْظُ  (Al-Hafiizhu) means : The All-Maintain, which is to maintain the authenticity of the Qur'an, and here, besides Allah and Angel, also those who know and understand the contents of the Qur'an, so that if there is a single letter that changed from the Qur'an, it will soon be detected or known.

And then the assurance from Allah regarding the maintaining of the authenticity of the Qur'an among others: * To avoid from all the efforts that will falsify it,

* The Qur'an will be preserved until the apocalypse is imminent, in this case Allah will take the Qur'an or will be omitted from this world when the apocalypse is very close.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 7:09pm
Thank you, Asep. We can certainly discuss this sensitive subject prayerfully and accurately.

I do not think any Christian would deny that the bible was and still is held up by some evil 'Christians' as a justification for their deeds. This was especially true around the Qu'ranic period and the word corruption fits the human action but not the text. Indeed, the Christians of 1700 C.E. would have tried the Nestorian and Ebionite Christians of Muhummad's Arabia as corrupt heretics.

Your reading seems similar in that it relates to the interpretation and use of the Bible more than to the text itself. Casual apologists tend to dwell on superficial textual errors or stridently insist the Bible claims to be more authoritative than it does. This discussion promises to be more edifying.
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2018 at 10:30pm

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">DavidC,</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">First
of all, I would like to thank you for your kindness towards us (Muslims Ummah),
and have been patient to wait. And here's the explanation from me, hopefully
will increase our knowledge in peeling or uncovering the meaning of reading in
the Qur'an.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">In
the Qur'an, there are many verses whose meaning refers to the meaning of the
word 'corrupted', for example:</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>“...They change the words (of Allah)
from their (right) places
and have abandoned a good part of the Message
that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them,
except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily,
Allah loves good-doers</span>
<span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">.”
(5:13)</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"> “Do
you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion inspite
of the fact that a party of them (Jewish Rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allah
(The Torah), then they used to change it knowingly after they
understood it
?” (2:75)</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"> From
the 2 verses underline above, it shows a similarity of meaning from 'corrupt'.
And there are still other verses.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">Here
is the interpretation of every syllable of surah Al Hijr 15: 9,</span>

<p style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:center" align="center"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:16.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ
لَحَافِظُوْنَ </span><span style="font-size:16.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">إِنَّا</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : Verily, Surely.</span><span style="color:black; mso-themecolor:text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">نَحْنُ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : We.</span><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor: text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">The
meaning of "We" in this word is referring to Allah (God) and the
Angel Gabriel, because the Qur'an was not handed down directly by Allah to
Prophet Muhammad, but through Angel Gabriel as intermediate between Allah and
Prophet Muhammad.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">نَزَّلْنَا</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">This is derived from the syllable of <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span></span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">نْزَلْنَا</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">اَ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : Sent it down.</span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">الذِّكْرَ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">This is derived from the syllable of</span><span style="font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"> </span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">اَلذِّكْرَ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : The Qur’an, </span><span style="color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">because one of the other names of the Qur'an is Adz-Dzikr
(Reminder).</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">وَ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : and</span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">إِنَّا</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : Verily We, Surely We. The word </span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">إِنَّا</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span>
here is to express the word<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span></span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">نَحْنُ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span>
written before, and 'We' here can be meant Allah, angels and people who
memorized and understood the Qur'an</span><span dir="RTL"></span><span dir="RTL"></span><span dir="RTL" style="font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:Cambria;color:black; mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="RTL"></span><span dir="RTL"></span>.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">لَهُ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">means : to him, </span><span ="shorttext"><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor:text1;mso-ansi-:EN" lang="EN">"Him"
here means the Qur'an or Adz-</span><span style="color:black;mso-themecolor: text1">Dzikr</span></span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS"; color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">.</span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1"></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">لَحَافِظُوْنَ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="font-size:18.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black;mso-themecolor: text1" lang="AR-SA"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span> </span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1">This is derived from the syllable of<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span></span><span dir="RTL" style="font-size:18.0pt;font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1" lang="AR-SA">اَلْحَافِيْظُ</span><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:"KFGQPC Uthmanic HAFS";color:black; mso-themecolor:text1"><span dir="LTR"></span><span dir="LTR"></span><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>(Al-Hafiizhu) means : The All-Maintain, which
is to maintain the authenticity of the Qur'an, and here, besides Allah and
Angel, also those who know and understand the contents of the Qur'an, so that
if there is a single letter that changed from the Qur'an, it will soon be
detected or known.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">And then the
assurance from Allah regarding the maintaining of the authenticity of the
Qur'an among others: * To avoid from all the efforts that will falsify it, </span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">* The Qur'an
will be preserved until the apocalypse is imminent, in this case Allah will
take the Qur'an or will be omitted from this world when the apocalypse is very
close.</span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align: justify;line-height:normal"><span style="mso-bidi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:black;mso-themecolor:text1">
</span>

<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>IN</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>AR-SA</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
   <w:DontGrowAutofit/>
   <w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
   <w:EnableKerning/>
   <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
   <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
   <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
   <m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
   <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
   <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
   <m:dispDef/>
   <m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
   <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
   <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
   <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
   <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false"    DefSemi="false" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99"    LatentStyleCount="371">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Normal Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="footnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="annotation text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="er"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="footer"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="index ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="table of figures"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="envelope address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="envelope return"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="footnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="annotation reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="line number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="page number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="endnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="endnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="table of authorities"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="macro"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="toa ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Bullet"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Bullet 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Bullet 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Bullet 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Bullet 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Number 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Number 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Number 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Number 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Closing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Continue"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Continue 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Continue 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Continue 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="List Continue 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Message er"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Salutation"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Date"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text First Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text First Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Note ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Text Indent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Block Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Hyper"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="FollowedHyper"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Plain Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="E-mail Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Top of "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Bottom of "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Normal Web"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Acronym"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Cite"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Code"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Definition"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Keyboard"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Preatted"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" le"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" r"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name=" Variable"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Normal Table"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="annotation subject"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="No List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Outline List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Outline List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Outline List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Simple 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Simple 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Simple 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table ic 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table ic 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table ic 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table ic 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Colorful 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Colorful 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Colorful 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Columns 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Columns 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Columns 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Columns 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Columns 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Grid 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table List 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table 3D effects 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table 3D effects 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table 3D effects 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Contemporary"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Elegant"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Professional"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Subtle 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Subtle 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Web 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Web 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Web 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Balloon Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true"     Name="Table Theme"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Qat="true"     Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Qat="true"     Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Qat="true"     Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Qat="true"     Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Qat="true"     Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Qat="true"     Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true"     UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46"     Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51"     Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52"     Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
     {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
     mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
     mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
     mso-style-noshow:yes;
     mso-style-priority:99;
     mso-style-parent:"";
     mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
     mso-para-margin-top:0in;
     mso-para-margin-right:0in;
     mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
     mso-para-margin-left:0in;
     line-height:107%;
     mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
     font-size:11.0pt;
     font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
     mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
     mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
     mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
     mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
     mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
     mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

<!-->

All this implies to oral corruption, non of the verses you state imply to the scriptures being physically corrupted. The early Muslims asked the people of the scripture to believe in the books they already had, however Muslims were abliged to believe in the incorruptible Injil and Torah that was in the possession of the people of the scripture. The early muslims believed that the Christians and Jews would distort words and purposely distort words out of their correct meaning and place. It was only later muslims likely with inspiration through the works of Ibn Hazm came to believe the Injil and Torah themselves were corrupt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic