IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 1:37pm
@Abel
Quote I want to make sure I am worshiping the right god in the right religion.
I guess you're betting on the wrong horse and btw. there are no scientific miracles in the Quran - but a lot of people that like to read the tea leaves.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 05 March 2017 at 1:38pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Abel View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 7:02am
Hi, I looked up what evidence the quran has to prove itself as the word of god, and I must say I found a lot of scientific facts and mathematical miracles in the Quran and it proved to me that this book was not by any humans but that doesn't necessarily means its from the one god, Islam teaches us that there are aliens in the world and we are not alone, and there is a high possibility there are aliens with high technology that can easily deceive Mohammad and give him this religion with some scientific miracles to make people believe in him what I want is a prove that cannot be from anyone but god not aliens or humans or devils or whatever I want an evidence that can only come from god, I cant build my belief without %100 evidence,
I want to make sure I am worshiping the right god in the right religion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic