IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sheikh Sharifuddin - is it true?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sheikh Sharifuddin - is it true?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 1:55am

AlhumdulIllah! This is a very very big living miracle and how come it has not been much publicised?

Sr Khadija, ofcourse Allah can do whatever he wishes and this needs to be publicised more so that everyone can witness this miracle.

Please if anyone knows more about this blessed child, I would love to hear. I just saw the video on the link I have pasted in my original post.

Thankyou Zea and eight years ago he would have been only four years old as he was born in Dec '93!

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 6:18am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Sister everyday allah is doing something new this is just one occurance which allah gave you the good fortuane of witnessing
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Maryga Maryga wrote:

Thankyou Zea and eight years ago he would have been only four years old as he was born in Dec '93!

saalaam

sorry sister,my-mistack.

"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
abgansa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abgansa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 1:51am

Salaam alaikum,

Can someone please tell me the whereabout of Sheikh Shariff Deen now? We've had reports of similar 'miracles' turning out to be an embarassment later. It is an undeniable fact that miracles do happen everyday in our lives but I think sometime we have to be double sure because Islam is not wound around miracles like other religions.

Wassalaam

MUSLIM View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MUSLIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:53am
Originally posted by ZEA J ZEA J wrote:

[QUOTE=maryga]

Does anyone here know anything more about this boy? It is amazing and almost unbelievable, can anyone confirm this please._MARYGA

Yes maryga, it is true,  he visited my country about eight years ago,and converted many people to islam there .Masha'Allah.he was five then

And yes, not only did i saw this child on live tv but i also heard him read and traslated the holy qur'an in english and french .

I had a question since u saw him live, I wanted to know if u saw him pray because I want to know how he prayed and if he was sunni or shia. Thank you very much.

Mahmud200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmud200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:00am
Salaam.
Is there any official website of brother Sharifuddin Khalifa?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic