IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sheikh Sharifuddin - is it true?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sheikh Sharifuddin - is it true?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sheikh Sharifuddin - is it true?
    Posted: 06 March 2006 at 8:44pm

I just read about this child who is proficient in the Qur'an, can speak in 5 languages without being taught and has converted many to Islam. I read about him on this site: http://www.invitationtothetruth.com/Gifted%20Child%20of%20Ea st%20Africa.html

Does anyone here know anything more about this boy? It is amazing and almost unbelievable, can anyone confirm this please.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:04pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I have seen a video of this boy he is as fluent in the quran and arabic as people say, and ive seen him fill footbal stadiums with people coming to see him talk and convert to islam becouse of him.

But this news is not new.

here is the vedio.

SHEIKH SHARIFUDDIN KHALIFA

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:06pm

Wa-alaikum-asSalaam!

It is truly amazing! According to the information on the link I've given he started reciting the Qur'an at 4 months! Can this be true??

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:19pm

Assalamu Alaikum

What is amazing to you sister?  With Allah, all things are possible.  This is simply a miracle.  Some believe that Allah only gave miracles through prohets but this is obviously no true.  Allah can reveal miracles to us as He choses to do so.  Subhan Allah!

Br. Rami, I tried to use the link you posted but it didn't work.  Would you please resent that link so that I can see the video.  Shukrun!

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Khadija1021 Khadija1021 wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

What is amazing to you sister?� With Allah, all things are possible.� This is simply a miracle.� Some believe that Allah only gave miracles through prohets but this is obviously no true.� Allah can reveal miracles to us as He choses to do so.� Subhan Allah!

Br. Rami, I tried to use the link you posted but it didn't work.� Would you please resent that link so that I can see the video.� Shukrun!

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

It worked perfectly, You need quicktime for it.

and also wait for sometime
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 10:34pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Br. AK, Shukrun.  I tried and it didn't work.  I have Quicktime but maybe I should have waited longer.  I will definitely try again. 

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:03pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

sister have you tried right clicking then saving as?

http://eternalmultimedia.com/audio%20video/historical%20plac es/sheikh-shfudin.mpg

It is truly amazing! According to the information on the link I've given he started reciting the Qur'an at 4 months! Can this be true??

isa spoke from the cradle, he was not the only one we have reports of some awliyah doing this, Shaykh Abdul Qadir al Gilani is one such wali of allah.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:43pm
[QUOTE=maryga]

Does anyone here know anything more about this boy? It is amazing and almost unbelievable, can anyone confirm this please._MARYGA

Yes maryga, it is true,  he visited my country about eight years ago,and converted many people to islam there .Masha'Allah.he was five then

And yes, not only did i saw this child on live tv but i also heard him read and traslated the holy qur'an in english and french .

Edited by ZEA J
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic