IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Discussion around Surah 86:5-7  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion around Surah 86:5-7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elcocaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion around Surah 86:5-7
    Posted: 01 February 2017 at 3:49pm
Peace to everyone!

I'm writing from my mobile phone, so I'm really limited in formating the text, so sorry if it has no proper quotes from other sources and etc. I was reading Quran and found out ayat 5-7, surah 86. When I tried to find proper tafsir for I found a lot of hype around this ayah. Some new n believer were using this ayah to prove that Idlam is a false religion. Also I found out many islamic source who give very different explanation for this ayah. You can open Quran and read it. But shortly: the discussion is around the words that say that a liquid that man is made from comes out of place between backbone and ribs. Well for what we know semen comes out of defenetly other place which is not between backbone and ribs. This where whole discussion starts. I spent days on figuring out the truth about this ayat. And honestly there were some strange ideas like it says about human embryo, this theory is weak for my point of view. So as I spent a lot of time let me share with you my explanation on this ayah. First let me quote 86:7:

86:6 He was created from a fluid, ejected,

86:7 Emerging(coming down) from between the backbone and the ribs. ( Yahriju min bayni As-Sulbi wa At-Taraibi)

Ok. First what we can say is that word Sulbi in arabic is usually refered to the male, meanwhile word Taraibi is not used in arabic those days but many scholars as I know refer it to the woman's chest, her ribs. Word Yahriju can be translated as exceeding, coming down, emerging. As we know all Holy Book like Quran, Bible, Torah avoid direct refering to reproductive organs, for example it says: Your sons comes out of your loins. Also Quran is given in a very poetic form, beautiful and in the same time is simple for understanding, unlike some people who connect this ayah to human embryo creation, this explanation is too difficult and too weak for my opinion, also I don't think that Quran is an encyclopedia.. when God wants to give people scientific knowledge He is doing it in other way, in the same time Quran has no scientific mistakes, yes it has some scientific facts in it, but in general this Book is about spirit not sci. And as I said given in very beutiful poetic form.

So in my opinion this ayah is describes a sexual interaction between man and woman. And the moment when man ejects his semen inside woman it comes down in the area that we can describe as a place between his backbone and her ribs.

Let me know what do you think? Am I right or wrong

Thanks and peace.
xavi9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xavi9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 1:12am
hi author ...
How can I feel prayer and reading the Qur'an of God with all my soul, and I can rest inwardly and to be deceived by the devious things that are so great in this time. Because my will is too weak and also my self-confidence. .
Because my situation is very dangerous..

You know ... my child is interested in having a degree ... but I could not study mathematics because of a lot of problems and bad luck. I did not receive a diploma that I received in college. I could not pass on specialized courses. I got my diploma. .... And now, about seven o'clock, I've gotten away from the lesson and the book, and the only thing I remember is the hit sheet .... And with this thought and evidence I can not learn new things and professions because I said that My degree is very sensitive and I have a diploma ... I can not change my mind.

I am interested in the lesson, but I can not for the following reasons

Although I have many talents and abilities, but failing to study and stay in a diploma and not passing a pre-university degree ... I'm depressed ...... And I do not know what to do. My age would be low if I could do anything but now I am 25 years old and close to 26 years of age without any capital and career. I'm much more disadvantaged by the age of the older one. The degree of graduation that comes along and in this community is important to the degree and money ... sorry I wrote a lot. ... because I really got you started ... thank you very much

How can I ask God to help me

thank you bro

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic