IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VICTIMS OF THE  FAITH  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VICTIMS OF THE FAITH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:06am

To cheer you up: a new, refreshed generation of Muslims is emerging, in Russia and other parts of the world, particularly in the West... They may be less in number but they are brothers and sisters we can be proud of.

Salaamz.

MOCKBA

Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:58pm
O Moskovich,
The Ottoman rule lasted for over four hundred years, until 1878.

This was the result of the Berlin Congress on 13 July 1878, when by decision of the great powers the administration of Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to Austro-Hungary,   This situation ended in 1908 when Bosnia was formally annexed. For a period of forty years (1878 � 1918),  

Following the First World War, the Austro-Hungarian Empire was dismantled, and Bosnia and Herzegovina were incorporated into the new Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes. This country was renamed the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1929.

After the Nazi invasion of Yugoslavia in 1941, the Nazi Puppet State of Croatia occupied Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thousands of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Muslims were killed by the Fascist Ustasha regime. Communist Partisan and royalist Chetnik rebels aided by Britain and the US.

It is petrifying to read your accusation, not knowing or being ignorant of the past.
Since Ottoman Empire left us we were exposed to secularization.
Austro � Hungarian Empire preoccupation gave us a condition, to except Christianity or disappearance.  
During the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, �genocide�, we had no help from the Muslim World.

During Serbo Croatian Yugoslavia, golgotha - just for being Muslim. I lost three brothers that way. That was the Allah�s (sw) mercy we survived.

O Moskovich, a true Muslim will always offer a helping hand than�.
Be always encouraging rather than critical and supportive rather than restrictive.
The criticism is indeed a death to intellect, but an encouragement is the oxygen of the soul.  

Wasalaam,
Bosnian

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:47pm

There has been no accusation on my part, my mentions are fragments of reality that i had a chance to witness myself... not during Othomans, WWII or Tito. Many died for having Muslim names and some survived for having not... Whether they were Muslims, and whether they knew what makes one a Muslim, Allaah knows best. And glancing at a young crowd at Sarajevo today you should be in a better position to see how much Islaam it reflects.

Are we to blame external forces for spiritual decadance of Bosnian Muslims... "the Otthomans left us", "no help from Muslim world" and being put before condition of "to accept Christianity or disappearance"... to die as deserving Muslim or to live as a rejector of Allaah...

As a Muslim i try to establish the fact that I am a Muslim world even if i happen to be the last Muslim on earth. Whether i am in trouble or in state of peace - I am a Muslim world being its integral part... unconditionally. By putting it as "no help from Muslim world" you seem to be disconnecting from the Muslim world that we must all be always part of...

Allow me to also disagree and state that many Muslims have offered helping hand to stop bloodshed in Bosnia and see Bosnians get back to peaceful life. Many Muslims watched and prayed in sorrow. Perhaps their help was not in the form of celebrity albums, Miss Sarajevo contests, christmas packages for children, education scholarships at western schools and or some pop-star mass concerts which is why their "helping hand" is not immediately visible by the naked eye...

My apologies if i have hurt your feelings, did not mean to. Though i did in a way think that my message was encouraging to a certain degree. If you sell strawbery jam which is bitter there is no better help than for someone to come and tell you the truth in person... this is not criticism because praising such jam despite its bitterness (though it may first look as an encouragement) would be the worst thing one could to to you and your occupation.  

And back to the subject, as Muslims we can never ever be "vicitms of faith", we are always winners. May be that is where our views differ...

MOCKBA

Edited by MOCKBA
Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:03pm
O, Moskovich

Since I travel a lot, gives me little bit of time to correspond. I have sent a lot of information to you that you can get right guidance, but our indolence made us the way we are. As I said, I travel a lot. I visited RASA twice and almost every Muslim country. Yes, we Muslims have same problems, but Muslims in RASA have a staggering or catastrophic problem in mix marriages. Surpassing every Muslim society or nation on earth. There comes every malignity possible. Yet, you choose to animadvert Bosnians, but not seeing a log in your eye. Some of us nowadays are Qadi al-Qudat, Judge of Judges. A true and knowledgeable Muslim will never engage in such nihilism.      
Islam is a hidden treasure longing to be known.

Let me comment on: as Muslims we can never ever be "victims of faith", we are always winners.
Definitely, you are lucking vision, how to read between the lines. Muslims or Islam have not been mention.
�Victims of the Christian faith� Reality!!!!!

Moskovich, show me what you can do, Should I repeat the motto.  

Have we become like the Incredible Hulk, ineffectual until provoked?

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by devotion to humanity,  valiantly, who errs and
comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without
error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great
devotion to help destitute human being, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he
fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall
never be with those cold, timid and passive souls. Only in Unity can suffering find no place.

Bosnian,

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:31am

...add some manhood and put aside self-pity. This is what I can do. Islam is not a "hidden treasure"  unless we hide it preferring the false glitter of the modern "civilizations" their values and lifestyle.   

Animadvertion is alright, when it is done with a good intention... like a father telling his son to be firm, to be courageous and hide tears even when it really hurts sometimes... i did not notice anything that could relate to nihilism, though.

Neither would i agree on your conclusion of Muslims being the victims of Christian faith...  

The credit is with Allaah, The Great and The Glorious and therefore it is for Him to pick the most deserving of the credit. Let's just not appoint ourselves to do that.

Regardless of whether you are a Bosnian, an Arab, a Serb, an Indian, a Russian or an American you will never attain unity untill you will develop yourself to become a Muslim by conviction... not by birth, vogue, general preference, of marriage or historical event. This is one of the answers to today's problem.

MOCKBA
Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:14pm
MOSKOVIC SAYS: Regardless of whether you are a Bosnian, an Arab, a Serb, an Indian, a Russian or an American you will never attain unity until you will develop yourself to become a Muslim by conviction.

YES, CONVICTION WITHOUT ACTION AND COMPASSION IS TERRIFYING.
 Moskovic, like a pious pasha, has blurred his faces. Is this the condition of interpretation? To be a two-dimensional cartoon without a face?

MOSKOVICH SAYS: Neither would i agree on your conclusion of Muslims being the victims of Christian faith...

One is misled not by what he does not know but by what he believes he knows.
A misplaced rigorism is less dangerous than an improper interpretation.
Moskovich, If you seek the light, avoid the narrow view.

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:39am

Bosnian, i do not see you keeping up with our 'dialogue'... you are getting personal and fade away in your dimensions. It is becoming ugly. Take it easy.

Action without conviction is not going to bring you far. And you've got to admit that conviction comes first... being one of the many answers to today's problems, it is definitely the first.  

Wish you all the best. 

MOCKBA
Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:45pm

Moskovich, indeed when self- awareness is absent a being is impenetrable to conviction. The gossip is a sing of a loose conviction.
Seems to me, you form the hypotheses about things you can not grasp or perceive (Victims of the Christian faith), theretofore you shape and structure an abstract cod to quid your choice.

Capacity to receive the truth and guidance ultimately depends upon mans effort to implement the truth that comes to him. Who sees the way, but would not negotiate it, will stay where he is. Verily, such is the way of Allah (sw), rest of the guidance will never be shown to him. 

I wish you all the best.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic