IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suspicious attitude by parent in laws  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suspicious attitude by parent in laws

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suspicious attitude by parent in laws
    Posted: 17 November 2016 at 10:00am
Salam,
I'm married for 1.5 yrs and already I have a 4 month old son Alhamdulillah. I'm a high profile corporate worker. This is my 1st marriage but my husband's 3rd. He has daughter with 2nd wife who Lives with mother. Till now my husband has never carried any living expenses for me and my son , not even the hospital charge during child birth of mine. Me and my parents took care of all the time. But I never had complain on this bcz my mother in law is sick, so I never wanted stress out my husband by asking for money. Considering my husband's situation we did not had social style marriage, marriage was just between two of us at court, no Jwelry no dress at all. I didn't took his accompany during the doctor visit when I was pregnant. I did all this consideration just to support him as he is taking care of his mother. But I was hurt when I came to my mother's place just 20 days before delivery and he never visited me to see me, and came to see my son for 10 minutes the day after delivery. We are staying at my mother place due to my serious sickness after child birth. I do not have anyone to take care of me n child at in laws house, and when I'm at in laws place my husband sleep in his parents room and I sleep alone. on the 3rd month of my child my parents in law claimed that I dnt want to continue this marriage and shouted on me to leaves the house when I went to visit them. My father brought me home, thn my husband also said my parents are plotting against them. I tried to solve the issue and asked them several times about my fault. They said "as u work , so u r incapable to manage our home, incapable to cook 4 times, etc. so we dnt want a daughter in law like this, and your father is provoking you to not to obey our orders", which is all imaginary and no specific proof of these.
Even thn I went to that house again but no body talks to me other thn my husband, but we two only had arguments that night and morning he sent me home again with all my stuffs. Now my husband is claiming that " I'm the person who doesn't want this marriage. I used him to hav my son" .
I really don't know what they want. They always threats me that they will make their son divorce me if they are not satisfied. I need suggestions what to do , my husband only obey them, do not justify and never have the interests to take my responsibility as a wife. Did not spent a single penny for my son too. Need suggestions, about me n my son's good future.

Sorry for long post but I'm lost in life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic