IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i believe Quran and Bible  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i believe Quran and Bible

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 10:36pm
Quran [7:101] " Such were the towns whose story We (thus) relate unto thee: There came indeed to them their messengers with clear (signs): But they would not believe what they had rejected before. Thus doth Allah seal up the hearts of those who reject faith."

Islam is based on faith and no amount of convincing will prove Quran word of God for those who reject faith. God released Moses AS people from oppression, opended a sea for them, sent food from heaven and they still rejected faith even though the signs were clear. Jesus AS raised people from the dead and people rejected Him.

Prophet SAW recited the Quran, a literary masterpiece in a time the Arabs had the highest regard for their language. Their sign was that none could replicate or better even one verse. Even so, the Quraysh justified their rejection of the Quran knowing the Prophet SAW was an honourable and truthful man.
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by muslim153 muslim153 wrote:

Hi please chat with me. I believe in the Quran and also the Bible. I believe Jesus was not God, but as Jesus said in John 8 "there are 2 witnesses, him and The Father." I believe the one called "The Father" is the God of the Quran. It's the same God.
I'd really like to talk to Muslims, or anyone haha.
In America people really don't believe in the Quran.
But THERE'S MORE SCIENCE AND MATH IN THE QURAN THAN IN THE BIBLE-i mean there's more proving the Quran came from God than evidence for the Bible.
I can't believe people grow old but still don't believe in the Quran. Pastors say the Quran is evil etc! That's evil that they say that, because they poison people's minds against the Quran.
People believe the Bible with NO evidence (they don't know the evidence) but they won't research the evidence of the Quran!! I think people who don't believe the Quran is true are spiritually dead.
What is the evidence of the Quran?
2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 5:02pm

Edited by 2Acts - 07 November 2016 at 11:43pm
2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 5:12pm

Hi please chat with me. I believe in the Quran and also the Bible. I believe Jesus was not God, but as Jesus said in John 8 "there are 2 witnesses, him and The Father." I believe the one called "The Father" is the God of the Quran. It's the same God.
But THERE'S MORE SCIENCE AND MATH IN THE QURAN THAN IN THE BIBLE-i mean there's more proving the Quran came from God than evidence for the Bible.
I can't believe people grow old but still don't believe in the Quran. Pastors say the Quran is evil etc! That's evil that they say that, because they poison people's minds against the Quran.
People believe the Bible with NO evidence (they don't know the evidence) but they won't research the evidence of the Quran!! I think people who don't believe the Quran is true are spiritually dead.

You misunderstand the Bible. Jesus said he is the Son of God (Mathew 26), not God the Father. The Quaran is clear it says the Bible is the Word of God. S. 19.30, S. 5:46, S. 57:27, S. 5:46. Muslims need to accept and believe in the Bible. The "science" in the Quran is rubbish. The Quran says the sun set into a muddy pond ! It also says Soloman spoke with ants! These things are not scientific and are ridiculous. If the Quaran has so much science then why are there no decent Universities in the Muslim world. All the best universities are in Europe or America.
The oldest Quaran found in Sanaa in the 1970s proves the Quaran is not a miracle book.

Edited by 2Acts - 25 October 2016 at 5:16pm
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:03pm
We believe in all the scriptures in as far as it compliments the Quran. As you, we believe in the flood of Noah, parting of red sea through Moses and miracles of Jesus (may Gods peace be upon them all). Any scientific rationale for these? People of different denominations should rather focus on what we have in common, ie peace and justice on earth, concern for fellow man and the common enemy of immorality and materialism.

Muslims also believe Jesus (peace be upon him) will return to earth as well and fight the anti-Christ. The Quran is very strict ito our respect for other faiths and their Prophets.

Peace brother,
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 8:48am
Originally posted by 2Acts 2Acts wrote:

You misunderstand the Bible. Jesus said he is the Son of God (Mathew 26), not God the Father. The Quaran is clear it says the Bible is the Word of God. S. 19.30, S. 5:46, S. 57:27, S. 5:46. Muslims need to accept and believe in the Bible. The "science" in the Quran is rubbish. The Quran says the sun set into a muddy pond ! It also says Soloman spoke with ants! These things are not scientific and are ridiculous. If the Quaran has so much science then why are there no decent Universities in the Muslim world. All the best universities are in Europe or America.
The oldest Quaran found in Sanaa in the 1970s proves the Quaran is not a miracle book.
Muslims do accept the Bible, but as you believe it wasn't the all inspirited word of God Muslims believe the same thing; IOW, the parts that are not inspired are considered to be corrupted by them, but you an I both know that the central gospel message is totally intact telling us what we need to do to inherit eternal life (Paradise). Instead, of telling us the Quran is not scientific, make a case for why we need Christ to be saved?

Edited by Saved - 26 October 2016 at 8:53am
2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2016 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

We believe in all the scriptures in as far as it compliments the Quran. As you, we believe in the flood of Noah, parting of red sea through Moses and miracles of Jesus (may Gods peace be upon them all). Any scientific rationale for these? People of different denominations should rather focus on what we have in common, ie peace and justice on earth, concern for fellow man and the common enemy of immorality and materialism.

Muslims also believe Jesus (peace be upon him) will return to earth as well and fight the anti-Christ. The Quran is very strict ito our respect for other faiths and their Prophets.

Peace brother,

Hello Ceo3
Thank you for your reply.
To say you believe in all the scriptures only in as far as it compliments the Quran. This is arrogant and ignorant. It is like me saying I only believe in the Quran only if it fits my own views. It leaves no room to be challenged or have your views widened. This is ignorance.
The flood of Noah and parting of the Red Sea were miracles of God. Miracles only. Not the pseudo science that Muslims profess so as to promote the supposed �superiority of the Quran.�
I agree. People of different denominations should focus on what we have in common. However I suggest you also tell that to muslim153 after his attempt to undermine the Bible and Christianity by misrepresenting what Jesus said is his relationship to God the Father. If you read his comment he also said �there�s more science and math in the Quran than the Bible�, attempting to use this as a straw man argument of the superiority of the Quran. He also said �People believe the Bible with NO evidence true are spiritually dead.� So if you are wanting to preach a focus on what we have in common the place to start is with your Muslim brothers such as Muslim153.
Yes Muslims and Christians both agree that Jesus / Isa will return to earth and fight the anti-Christ. However the Injil / Gospels say much more than that. Jesus said he is The Son of God who has come to forgive and redeem world. This is a blessing Muslims are at risk of missing.

Peace and Blessings and Truth   
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 5:34pm
Dear Saved,

After a long time I studied the Bible, yes, that there are parts of the contents are not guaranteed its purity, therefore, I can't turn away from the Quran where the purity of Allah's words is still assured.

I am a person who is not easy to believe in a book before I learned also the other books as comparative study like the Bible, the Tripitaka (Buddhist) and the Veda (Hindu).

For muslims, only Allah the savior of the best.

Regards,
Asep
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic