IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khadija1021  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Khadija1021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Khadija1021
    Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:34pm

Assalamu alaikum/Peace be upon you

We proud to announce Sr. Khadija (Khadija1021) as a new IslamiCity Forum Moderator. Please joint me to congratulate her.

May Allah reward, bless her for her willingness to do this tiring job. May Allah help and guide her to do this job.

Wassalam/Peace

IslamiCity Forum Admin

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 8:08pm
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 8:18pm
good .
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 8:25pm

Bismillah,

Dear Sister Khadija,

Thank you for accepting their offer and we encourage you and support you fully.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 9:17pm

Excellent, and we ask Allah, Most High, to increase her in hikmah, adl, eloquence, sabr, taqwa, decisiveness, and last, but not least, good humor.

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 10:27pm
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Ramatuhlahi Wa Barakatuh

Subhana Allah!!!  Shukrun to everyone for making me feel so welcomed as a moderator.  Inshallah I will do my best and keep my humor intact too.  Jazak Allah Khair to all of those who come to IC formun to learn and streghten their deen and to Inshallah show others the true meaning of Islam.  Alhamdulillah for our internet Ummah.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
soosoo88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soosoo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 11:01pm

Congratulations

"The strong one is not the one who overcomes people with his strengh, but the one who controls himself while in anger."
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 11:34pm

Congratulations sis. Khadijah  and Jazakillahu khairan

Salaam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic