IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khadija1021  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Khadija1021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by fehmi fehmi wrote:

All moderators are evil. Period.

Didn't I say moderation is a "thankless" job? This is the first example.

Just think who call evil to an angel? None other than evil himself. Isn't it? Think about it.

Wellcome bro Fehmi, I hope you wouldn't mind the joke..

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 3:54pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Shukrun and Jazak Allah Khair to all of those who have been so kind to show me their support for my appiontment as moderator.  Inshallah I will do best to be fair and just in my duties. 

Fehmi, if you at any time feel that I have reduced myself to an evil dictator rather than a fair moderator, simply let me know.

AhmadJoyia, believe me, I have a lot of experience in the world "thankless" jobs.  I was a counselor and administor in the field of drug and alcohol addiction for 12 years.  If that didn't  me, Inshallah being a moderator here won't either. 

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 4:25pm
Fehmi is just teasing you and so was I.   

You'll do a great job.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 4:46pm

"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 11:18am

"Heavy is the head that wears the moderator's crown."

All the best, Khadija, and keep some aspirin close to hand.

Serv

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 11:19am

DavidC, I know you guys are teasing me. 

Serv...I have my bottle of Excedrin for Migraines right in front of me on my desk.   If that doesn't work, I have a hammer sitting right next to it.   If you think that crown is heavy on the head, you should see what its doing to my neck.

Once again, Shukrun for all of the kind words and support.  Subhana Allah!

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic