IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khadija1021  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Khadija1021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 2:04am

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 4:15am

As Salamu Alaikum

Mabruk Congratulations Sis

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 5:07am

Assalamu alaikum,

Excellent!  Good for you, Sister Khadija.  Know that you have lots and lots of supporters and that we are behind you - especially through any "rough" times!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 6:50am

Really good news. Congratulations. May Allah help

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 8:16am
>>...busy drawing editorial cartoon of Kadija as moderator...<<
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 10:44pm

Of little late, but I must also put my share of congrats to you, sis Khadija. I appreciate your willingness of such a thankless, yet a necessary job.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 6:55am

Maash'Allah,the two spring came and one is our new moderator, i represent my best regards to sister Khadija for her new mission...ten point on ten to Sister Khadija for her ability on the board!!!...i believe the board will not be same as before and i call everyone for helping to sister Khadija...please people do not all forget that this board is the world's most powerful board for converts and u are inside the family...just feel the power and move with the spring...

fehmi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fehmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:38am

All moderators are evil. Period.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic