IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1 Year Anniversary  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1 Year Anniversary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 3:23am
coooooooooooooooool!

And thanx for the baloons, they look real!
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Katilpz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katilpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 5:35pm

Dear administrator,

I also have the forum & launched at jan 20 2007. I'm curious as to how did you come of these members in one year? how did you promote your site? Do you have any advice to us in advertising? Can you help us?

Thanks

katilpz

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2007 at 5:24am
IC has been around for a number of years, me i've been here for 5, this style is new, well maybe not so new anymore. Alot of the members were moved over here whether they were active or not.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Tif View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:39am

Salam, Im algerian 28 y/o, I  know this is unappropriate beause Im not commenting any of the subjects treated here, Im new in this forum and website and want to have an interpretation for a dream that I had few months ago. I saw in that dream like Im entering a room with many people inside and 3aissa allayhou assalam was laying dead in the middle nobody told me it was him and I just recognized him and was saying to my self in the dream that he can't be dead and was surprised of that. I don't know anybody here able to interprete that for me so Im asking for your help and hope I'll recieve favorable response. thanks.

abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:47am
Blue Mountain gathers the seeker dreams
Green Mountain catch the winds of self amazements
Do not ever let one dust dishonor our Noble Master
Do not make any connection out of Modernist Winds
Pure fire of Tanzih annihilates every vain imaginations

Speak, speak one word of Wisdom facing the rising Sun
Follow the adab and humility of true awliya and sages
They hide from people and give life to barren Gardens
One word bring you to the Fire, another word destroys
One word exalts, elevates and give freedom.

To test,look and see what Maulana Rumi says it now
before too late. In front of the asses but behind the horses
How you travel from Today to Yesterday in dream
Both the nafs and shaytan can wispers in colors
Silence is Ten Wisdom and One part true action
The Sword of Destiny is sharp and shining, beware.

abuzuhri shin
Tif View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:04pm

Salam,

Want to appologize to all of you here for having post my request in the wrong place.

Hafidakom allah.

mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:18pm

Bro. abuzuhri

i shuffle the all my small vocabulary which I know  and also the Oxford Dictionary to search any suitable word which can i use for appreciation of your poetry but i couldn't.    

every phrase of above your post is hiding the wisdom in deep which even can not adjusted in the world.

Allah bless u and your family

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 11:29pm

Tif, abuzuhri, mohammad - this is not the place/thread, it's better to go to 'general'

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic