IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Hospital and Long-care Facility  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Hospital and Long-care Facility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic Hospital and Long-care Facility
    Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:38am

Isa Mosque is conducting a fund raising effort to fill the need for a Islamic HOSPITAL  that provides services for a Muslim with facilities for LONG-TERM CARE and services for those who are in need of them, while delivering compassionate care.

There is an ever growing need for Muslim to have facilities available to them
for health care that provide the dietary, prayer, worship, proper abolition as well as other tenants of the Religion, while recovering from an illness or just living while dealing with an illness We would be very happy to receive at least 27 million dollars.

Your support is needed and will be very much appreciated.

Please do what you can to help.

Thank You.
Isa Mosque,P.O.Box 811824,Los Angeles,Ca. 90081
email:[email protected] www.isamosque.org.

WE NEED OUR OWN HEALTH CARE FACILITIES.

WORK WITH ME NOW AND IN THE FUTURE TO RAISE THE NECESSARY FUNDS AND BUILD THE FACILITIES WE NEED STARTING RIGHT HERE HERE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

As you can see by going to www.isamosque.org we would be happy to receive at least 27 million dollars.

Please let me know where in Southern California you think a good place for an Islamic Hospital would be,and why.

Pease letme know where in Southern California you think a good place for an Islamic Long-Term Care Facility would be,and why.

Please get envolved with your donations of dollars and comments as well as vehicles and other things that will us to HAVE OUR OWN health care facilities.

Thank You

Aslam Alaikum

yusra View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yusra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 2:10am

Goodwill message,may Allah the most High support your project.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 6:41am
Los Angeles is my home and I have never, ever heard of Isa Mosque.  Not that anyone had an extra 27 million to give anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic