IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interpret my Dream  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interpret my Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zubiedah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interpret my Dream
    Posted: 19 February 2006 at 8:38am

I have a lot of dreams, even though most of them aren't nightmares I am afraid to have them interpreted because they always seem to mean something and that scares me. But I recently had a dream that I feel like I need to know if it means anything, I will only give the major parts of the dream.

I was about to get married to a very goodlooking man (unknown). We were sitting at a desk in front of someone (unknown) and my future husband was saying that the marriage probably wouldn't last more than a couple of months but I was barely paying attention to what they were talking about. I was just looking at him and I was so in love with him it was unreal. We moved to Jordan where my family came to visit after the wedding. I was so happy, even though he had not come with me. My sister said she wanted a window in one of the rooms. So a big square, from the floor almost all the way to the ceiling, was cut out from the wall. As she lay on the bed I told her 'maybe someday a highway will be build going out that way (I was talking about a highway being build from the hole in the wall)'. He finally came and had a small glass container in his hand and held it out, I was trying to eat what was inside it with my mouth.

I do not believe in being in love, and the relationships I had before I became a muslim never lasted more than a couple of months. I am looking to get married right now but I don't feel like it will ever happen...

Nightlight View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 11:39pm

Hi,

It seem that your mind is confused as to who will be coming into your life and will that be happy one. well all this douts and worries will cause mind to reflect and will show it out to you in your dreams

Dreams are important for our life , they have alot of meaning in them although we dun realy understand one dreams. some of the dream which u may face is that from your consious mind which does not have the ablity to make dreams come to life, so lesen out your worries.

Put your trust in Allah the suprem and he will shower you with favours , instead of confusing yourself or worring about what the furture is hold up for you, sit down after your prayer and talk Allah subahanatala while closing your , imgain you are siting infornt of your lord and you are talking to him, asking of him what u desire and what you want and how u want. remeber ask of him thing which are nesseary for you and benifical for your life, and before you open your eyes say to yourself i put all my trust in My Lord the Suprem and forget about what u have ask for and stop worring, in this way u are putting everything to him and leaving your life decission to be made by him.

Try the above mention.

For any other enquires you can also email me at [email protected]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic