IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Those Who Come Here to Harm  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Those Who Come Here to Harm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

WOW, are you human then ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:20pm

Angel,

What do you mean?  How does that make a Muslim not human?  It simply means that with suffering we receive a reward from Allah.  We are compansated for the burdens we much bear in this world.  I don't think that makes us other than human.

PAZ,

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:52am
Abuayisha wrote:
A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

(1) Never afflicted with any trouble,
It is to say that Muslim learns to take things easily and find solution to the problem.

(2) Pain, anxiety, sorrow, grief
Muslims learn to live with tolerance so to let go of their pain. Take things slowly, step by step so to avoid anxiety. Learn how to live with greater tolerance when your loves left or become a deceased. Tolerance is the key word to ease sorrow and grief. Tolerance teaches human to bear and ease pain through accepting the facts and the realities. Islam teaches to learn to enhance our awareness for it is our preparedness.

Learn to be a good person like what Angela said onto me.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

<FONT face="Century Gothic" size=3>A Muslim is never afflicted with any trouble, pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, grief, upto the extent of a thorn that pricks him, except that Allah expiates his sins thereby.

WOW, are you human then ?

no Vulcan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic