IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Those Who Come Here to Harm  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Those Who Come Here to Harm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Those Who Come Here to Harm
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:22pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah a moderator will remove the thread "Is this familiar?" under General Discussion and ban the person who posted it from IC.  The person who posted it has a site name which defiles our Prophet (pbuh) and they are only here to cause harm.  We should not have to be submitted to such SMUT on this forum.  Shukrun!!!

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:46pm
yes I think its ketchup's second ID.
He is making anti-islamic post from his second ID, and then replying to it, so he can redeem himself in our eyes.

Edited by ak_m_f
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:51pm

Bismillah,

Second?  Maybe 10th!

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:31am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

yes I think its ketchup's second ID.
He is making anti-islamic post from his second ID, and then replying to it, so he can redeem himself in our eyes.

Grow up.  one look at my ip will say it isnt me.

How stupid are you?

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:44am
yes, but what if you have acess to multiple IP's?
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:48am

I'm temp on dial up so how can I?  dial up is static... Even a dynamic IP will have a pattern because it still only has a certain range.  We've already been through this.

Paranoid or what lol

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 8:21pm

I'm not accusing anyone of having multiple IDs.  I don't care if a person has 1 or 100, the SMUT has to stop.  This is an Islamic forum and those who are not Muslim who come here should respect the religious views of those whom this forum board was created for.  I don't go to non-Muslim boards at all and if I did, I would not go there to spread SMUT about those whom the forum board was created for.  It�s simply rude.  When someone points this out to these people, they simply attack us and spread more SMUT.  I feel that is grounds to have them removed from the board.  Those Muslims who come here to learn and share should be protected from the actions of others who come here only to harm.

PAZ 

Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 9:55pm

AssalamuAlaikum!

The problem here is that the original post in this thread posted by sister Khadija on Feb 18, 2006 has still not been taken care of. The SMUT is still there. Is everybody sleeping here from administrators, moderators? What about you Mr. owner? Why do you forget that if you don't fulfill your responsibility, you will have to answer on the day of judgement? If you can't properly run the forum, lock it, but don't make a mockery of it. This is the second time I am pointing out this sort of carelessness. Then don't come back to me and tell me that you are meeting the goal of one shahada per day.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic