IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zina  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zina
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:37am

Asalaam alikum,

I would post this question on a fatwa website, but they take a long time and I dont think I have a long time.

A few nights ago I almost commied zina, I am not married and the non-muslim was not ethier, but I almost commited zina with him. I say almost becasue we did everything but the inthercourse.

I feel I should tell my sisters...I know what they will do, they will beat me and send me to morocco to live there...

But I don't resent that treatment, It will keep me out of trouble and let me be the good muslimah I used to be and want to be.

I live in the US, and go to public school, I was getting so tried of all the Islamic rules I had to follow about everything, and I guess I just wanted to break them, I still want to sometimes...

I feel sooo bad, guilty, I feel I am going out of control.

what should I do?

candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:43am
Well-done.
ayesha17 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:51am

Excuse me???

Well-done?!

candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:55am
I don't think you are telling the truth.
ayesha17 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:01am

How I am not telling the truth?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:45am

well ayshea I am not a scholar.

so I cant give u the right answer.

I think that since you have repented then its ok.

just pray every day, even if its one time a day.
but try to do it 5 times/day
ayesha17 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:00pm

I didnt repent, I am afirad i might sin again...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:10pm

YUSUFALI: Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.

Is it enough for you to repent or do you want more???...are u joking with us...wake up!!!! u lost ur honour....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic