IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I humble myself and I say Hello to you.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I humble myself and I say Hello to you.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I humble myself and I say Hello to you.
    Posted: 06 July 2016 at 1:55pm
Hello dear people,
I have just registered and I hope that I will be accepted here. I am a Gentile and an American who doesn't agree with my own country. I am not accepted in America for my beliefs. I hope to discover compassionate people here because of the corruption and the persecutions of innocent people in other places that I have visited. These days, most people hate to hear the truth. I have much to share and I hope that you people will appreciate my knowledge. I am now non-denominational albeit, I understand all religions, and I have great respect for the Quran and the people who are devout in their faith. I had no choice but to be born in a country where I am not accepted.

Sincerely,

the rejected one ;)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 4:05pm
Greetings formula987,

You are 'not accepted in america because of your beliefs'?
That is hard to imagine.  People are pretty much free to believe what they wish in the United States.
What are your beliefs?

Thanks for sharing,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
formula987 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote formula987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2016 at 11:54am
Dear moderators,

I feel that I made a mistake by signing up here, and wish that you can delete my profile, and all membership data, please?

Reason is I discovered that it doesn't suit me, and I don't believe that it has much to do with Islam or the Muslim faith's. There's too much of the things that I was hoping to escape, and many of the same people who have persecuted me are members here so I don't wish to participate. Ouch

Thanks
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 8:26am
Originally posted by formula987 formula987 wrote:

Dear moderators,I feel that I made a mistake by signing up here, and wish that you can delete my profile, and all membership data, please?Reason is I discovered that it doesn't suit me, and I don't believe that it has much to do with Islam or the Muslim faith's. There's too much of the things that I was hoping to escape, and many of the same people who have persecuted me are members here so I don't wish to participate. [IMG]smileys/smiley18.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Ouch" />Thanks

Unless you repent of that attitude, you will always feel persecuted and rejected. Moreover, you didn't have mention you want your membership deleted to the whole forum; besides, you can do that yourself or never visit the site anymore. You could've PM the moderators regarding your concerns as well.

If you have a message to help people and you run away instead. This is something God will judge unless there is repentance.

Edited by Saved - 26 October 2016 at 8:29am
Mukyas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mukyas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 11:42pm
PMing moderators does not seem to be helpful. He has problems with members who are hopefully friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic