IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The modern-day ’House Slaves’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The modern-day ’House Slaves’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

Good post Rehmat.

I would like to add that the Zionists have long funded both sides of every issue in order to exorcise complete control of the issues. Most of the time, their involvement is a closely guarded secret. This is how they can cause the "leaders" of most movements to capitulate, ...

And how they feel about the same people - The Black? Let us hear from horse's mouth:

Philadelphia Jewish weekly The Jewish Record of January 23, 1863:

"We know not how to speak in the same breath of the Negro and the Israelite. The very names have startlingly opposite sounds ­p; one representing all that is debased and inferior in the hopeless barbarity and heathenism of six thousand years the other, the days when Jehovah conferred on our fathers the glorious equality which led the Eternal to converse with them, and allow them to enjoy the communion of angels. Thus the abandoned fanatics insult the choice of God himself, in endeavoring to reverse the inferiority which he stamped on the African, to make him the compeer, even in bondage, of His chosen people.

"There is no parallel between such races. Humanity from pole to pole would scout such a comparison. The Hebrew was originally free and the charter of his liberty was inspired by his Creator. The Negro was never free and his bondage in Africa was simply duplicated in a milder form when he was imported here....The judicious in all the earth agree that to proclaim the African equal to the surrounding races, would be a farce which would lead the civilized conservatism of the world to denounce the outrage."

Thank you.

It is also worth while to add that these are the same people who renamed the blacks from their original names to the name "negro"; meaning, a dead thing; after the etimological root word "necro". This was done during the 64 hidden years of history that it took to make the black slaves into the people we see today. This history was hidden because they never want anyone to know what they really did to the blacks. It is more revolting than anything we have seen of their society today. It is a recreation of the Masonic ritual of Hiram Abiff.

Also, the name African comes from Leo Africanus of Greece. He was a white man who "discovered" and named Africa after himself.

Lastly, according to the scriptures of the Torah, the "Israelites" name was changed to Israel after Yacub the Surrplanter wrestled with the Angel of the Lord "Jibril", all night long. After throwing his thighbone out of place, Yacub's name became Israel. This is interesting in light of our earlier discussion on Malcolm X, who said that their real name came from their father Yacub and they surrplanted the birthright of the true children of Israel to stand in their place and reap the benefits from Allah.

Edited by blond
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:57am

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Rehmat so Arab countries are not at fault for bigotry and racism? please answer

No problem. I am here to teach the ignorants of their own history.

Rehmet, that's funny, in another thread you said you are a volunteer and not for someone's livelihood  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:26am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

....Rehmet, that's funny, in another thread you said you are a volunteer and not for someone's livelihood  

No that's another example of your acute ignorance. And you know what - The two-hours I spent each day at a high school - They call me Volunteer teacher.

Don't worry - ignorance is not your monopoly - some Muslims have too.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

fez, I followed that link and the page lists a blog by daniel pipes as one of its featured links. you yourself know what kind of reputation pipes has among muslims. what other reaction would you expect?

Guilt by association, Yusuf? I expected better. The same website has links to Matt Yglesias, Juan Cole, Josh Marshall, etc.,

yes, I understand your point; on the internet everything leads to everything else. but a site that lists pipes as a featured link is quite different than a site from which you can eventually reach pipes. you know that as well as I do.

I don't think you DO understand. You're assuming Guilt By Association (here we call that McCarthyism). HNN is a history site, and the article I cited summarizes (pretty fairly I think) some of what we know about the subject and offers a conclusion.

would you try to persuade a jewish audience by citing an article that lists louis farrakhan as one of its featured links?

That's a straw horse. But, as a matter of fact, I might, if I thought the featured article was fair and truthful. Why not? And I can't condemn Farakhan himself entirely either: the man is deeper than his featured animosities and the media caricature.

the fact is the entire Islamic world considers daniel pipes one of its main enemies.

I know that, and I think that it is a mistake to turn your back on an enemy. Better to confront and refute, especially if they are strong. One can ignore small whiny enemies, but Big Guys have to be confronted (and in spare time you can confront the little ones).

As a parallel, the RightBlogs consider Juan Cole their enemy (sometimes there are long learned threads running to hundreds of entries excoriating Cole and challenging his articles, cf. Belmont Club), but they read him anyway (then a vein pops out on the forehead, the face turns red and they start hyperventilating).

And anyway, I wasn't trying to persuade Rehmat of anything, I just thought he ought to use better data. Nothing negates ones arguments faster than bad premises, and throwing around bad numbers and invalid premises brands one as a lightweight, easily ignored.

F

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:58am

I don't think you DO understand. You're assuming Guilt By Association (here we call that McCarthyism). HNN is a history site, and the article I cited summarizes (pretty fairly I think) some of what we know about the subject and offers a conclusion.

COMMENT: No, it's not guilt by association on my part. My entire gist is that a Muslim would see pipes' name and discount the site's credibility.

would you try to persuade a jewish audience by citing an article that lists louis farrakhan as one of its featured links?

That's a straw horse. But, as a matter of fact, I might, if I thought the featured article was fair and truthful. Why not? And I can't condemn Farakhan himself entirely either: the man is deeper than his featured animosities and the media caricature.

COMMENT: I agree with your final statement. But it's no straw horse; It's a pretty fair comparison and reflection of what i see on many websites. I prefaced my statement by saying "would you try to persuade Jewish audience" by citing him. You yourself might feel, and justifiably so, that the information you presented was convincing, but a Jewish person would, at a visceral level, reject the information. This might not be fair, but it is a fact. Heck, articles I have used on some political sites are condemned out of hand by conservatives because they come from that virulently anti-american, communist newspaper the Washington Post! So, if your goal is to convince them, you would not use the information from that site.

the fact is the entire Islamic world considers daniel pipes one of its main enemies.

I know that, and I think that it is a mistake to turn your back on an enemy. Better to confront and refute, especially if they are strong. One can ignore small whiny enemies, but Big Guys have to be confronted (and in spare time you can confront the little ones).

As a parallel, the RightBlogs consider Juan Cole their enemy (sometimes there are long learned threads running to hundreds of entries excoriating Cole and challenging his articles, cf. Belmont Club), but they read him anyway (then a vein pops out on the forehead, the face turns red and they start hyperventilating).

And anyway, I wasn't trying to persuade Rehmat of anything, I just thought he ought to use better data. Nothing negates ones arguments faster than bad premises, and throwing around bad numbers and invalid premises brands one as a lightweight, easily ignored.

[/QUOTE]

COMMENT: Well, that's fine. I see your points and hope you understand my perspective. As always, I find myself unable to clearly express what i am really trying to say.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:00am

...I don't think you DO understand. You're assuming Guilt By Association (here we call that McCarthyism)....

Hmmmmm! Do you what 'McCarthism' was?

Here is a hint - Senator was used by the Communist Jews to destroy the very liberties of which the US prides itself. The same agenda is being implimented under Bush by Zionists under the cover of 'War against Terrorism' - while creating 'terrorism' in every Muslim country for the benefit of Zionist Israel.

I though you may like to see in the mirror.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:01am

...I don't think you DO understand. You're assuming Guilt By Association (here we call that McCarthyism)....

Hmmmmm! Do you what 'McCarthism' was?

Here is a hint - Senator was used by the Communist Jews to destroy the very liberties of which the US prides itself.

That's REALLY interesting. I never heard that before. Where can I read about this? Online citations are preferred.

F

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:06am
Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

Malcolm X beat up on Zionists and publiclly named their involvement in organizations. He began teaching from the "Protocols" during his last days in the NOI.

Are you referring to the "Protocols of the elders of Zion"? If so, look for a better reference: the "Protocols" were exposed as a hoax long ago (I believe the Russian Czar sponsored them to stir up anti-jew hatred - you don't want to be misled by a dead russian czar, do you? And they were publicized by Henry Ford in a newspaper he owned. You don't want to be victimized by a vile American capitalist infidel, do you?)

F

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic