IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The modern-day ’House Slaves’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The modern-day ’House Slaves’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The modern-day ’House Slaves’
    Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:34am

People like Dr. Tariq Ramadan never learn lesson from their own mistakes. Even after banned from entering into US to join his post at an American University under the pressure of his long-time friend � the Zionist-Jew intellectual Dr. Bernard Lewis.

The West has never stopped its racism or bigotry against Islam, Prophet Muhammad and Muslims since the �Dawn of Islam� 1400 years ago. After the collapse of Russian Empire the �Cold War paranoia� has been replaced by Islamophobia, which gone to its zenith after the September 11, 2001 tragedy � for which Muslims were blamed without any proof that could stand in the court of law.

Since then, every Muslim is now regarded as a potential terrorist, a racism promoted by western governments under the pressure of Zionist lobby and Jewish and secularist academia, which never tire of lecturing others about democracy, freedom and equality. While most Muslims are appalled at such blatant racism there is a tiny group among them, who can never show enough gratitude for being allowed to live in the West. The more they�re insulted, the lower they stoop; they display what late Malcolm X (Malik Shahbazz) called the �House Slaves� mentally, identifying completely with the slave master.

Such people make no secret of the fact that they have no desire to live by Islamic tenets, even if they were born Muslims. For them Islam is outdated, and they would like it to undergo a �reformation� as Judaism and Christianity has � apparently ignorant of the fact that Islam�s historical experience is very different. There is no Church or Rabbism in Islam, so it has no dogma; Muslims have not perpetrated pogroms or indulged in witch huntings which were common in Europe at the Zenith of Judo-Christianity�s power.

These people, however, ignore a simple historical fact; colonialists have no permanent friends, only permanent interests; they have little use for such a slave mentality, especially when they know that the �house slaves� are a tiny minority of the colonized people

Islam has the regenerative power to revive itself from within. It�s not a �fashion� like Judaism or Christianity that needs to be �changed, updated, or dyed� now and then.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:30pm

Assalamu alaikum,

Yes, akhi, I myself have come to the conclusion that the only path for Muslims in the west is Hijra. I am preparing mine; please make dua for me that I may accomplish it Insha'Allah.

4:97 When angels take the souls of those who die in sin against their souls, they say: "In what (plight) Were ye?" They reply: "weak and oppressed Were we in the earth." They say: "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away (From evil)?" Such men will find their abode in Hell,- What an evil refuge! -

Yusuf
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

....Yes, akhi, I myself have come to the conclusion that the only path for Muslims in the west is Hijra. I am preparing mine; please make dua for me that I may accomplish it Insha'Allah.

I am affraid that would be fulfilling the dreams of the Zionist and Christian Right facists. Allah (swt) is the Lord and Creator of this Universe and as a Muslims - it belongs to us all.

And 'Hijra' to which Muslim nation-state? Most of those states are rule by worst 'House Slaves'. Please take my advice and stay away from most Arab countries - even if you're an Arab. No offence.

The only alternative for practicing Muslims living in the West is to do what the other political movement, such as, women's and worker's right did in the early 20th century. Well they can do even better if they don't mind learning some 'Jewish tricks, such as AIPAC and ADL.

Wa Salaam. 

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:58pm

Walaikum assalam,

I understand your position, akhi, particularly concerning the puppet governments in the Dar al-Islam. However, there are some very serious ramifications for staying in the west. First and foremost, if one lives and works in the United States one is compelled to pay income taxes, the majority of which supports America's murderous conduct both in and outside of the Dar al-Islam. I cannot find any way to justify this.

As for political organization, one must always seek allies outside one's own cause to obtain enough political clout to achieve any success. This requires alliance with the kuffar which is prohibited (3:28 and elsewhere).

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on these two issues Insha'Allah.

Yusuf
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:09pm
Funny, why and why do you brothers insist on trying to prove that American and Israel proimotes racism? This is nothing new and nothing arguing for. Again I posted a forum regarding racism and false applications based on stigmas and stereotypes in "racism in the Muslim community." Ho can we Muslims cry about racism and discrimination when we have it in our own community? How many times should I say me being African-American and Muslim is no badge of honor in Saudi Arabia because I would receive the same amount of racism as an African-American who lived in America in the 1800's so what are you guys talking about? Let's quite the blame game and start focusing on the community.

Edited by Israfil
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:34pm

I wonder, if all Muslims in the west did Hijra, who would be left here to set a good example?  Who would be left here to show, by the way we live and behave, that there is another way of life?  Who would be left here to bring more into the fold of Islam?

Perhaps there is a reason why Allah has led so many Muslims to the west?

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:38pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Funny, why and why do you brothers insist on trying to prove that American and Israel proimotes racism? This is nothing new and nothing arguing for. Again I posted a forum regarding racism and false applications based on stigmas and stereotypes in "racism in the Muslim community." Ho can we Muslims cry about racism and discrimination when we have it in our own community? How many times should I say me being African-American and Muslim is no badge of honor in Saudi Arabia because I would receive the same amount of racism as an African-American who lived in America in the 1800's so what are you guys talking about? Let's quite the blame game and start focusing on the community.

Assalamu alaikum,

Where in my posts do I say America and Israel promote racism?

Yusuf
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

I wonder, if all Muslims in the west did Hijra, who would be left here to set a good example?  Who would be left here to show, by the way we live and behave, that there is another way of life?  Who would be left here to bring more into the fold of Islam?

Perhaps there is a reason why Allah has led so many Muslims to the west?

Peace, ummziba.

Muslims are allowed to spend limited time in non-Muslim lands to perform dua. However, this is the other side of the issue: is it better to support the kuffar's wars through taxes in order to spread the message of Islam or reject them completely? I don't have a satisfying answer. But in my personal case, I have decided on hijra Insha'Allah.

Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic