IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Husband accused me of zina  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband accused me of zina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amna12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband accused me of zina
    Posted: 03 July 2016 at 3:20pm
Salaam

I got married to my husband 5 years ago. We have a 5 month old daughter. We got separated 2 months ago because of 2 reasons.

First reason was that my husband claims that I was not a virgin when we got married which is absolutely false. I was a virgin. Very very pure. Touched by no man ever. The only thing was that I didn't bleed my first time so he thinks I wasn't a Virgin. I gave him no explanation regarding that because I was hurt too much. I saved myself for the man I would marry and he ended up accusing me of the worst of all things - zina. I get patience when I think that he will get the punishment for making false accusations against me but some times I get very angry and I start to want justice in this world.

Second reason is that my husbands parents lived with us. While he would be gone to work, they would stay at home with me. They told my husband that I drink alcohol in moderation. They say that I don't get drunk but I do drink alcohol on a regular basis. This is all a big lie. I have never ever touched alcohol in my entire life.

He left me and my daughter to suffer because of these two false accusations. I need guidance as to what should I do to have peace of mind and what punishment is he entitled to?

He wants to divorce me based on these two false accusations. His parents are extremely evil. No parents would make up such horrible things to turn husband and wife against each other.

Thanks
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Amna12 Amna12 wrote:

Salaam

I got married to my husband 5 years ago. We have a 5 month old daughter. We got separated 2 months ago because of 2 reasons.

First reason was that my husband claims that I was not a virgin when we got married which is absolutely false. I was a virgin. Very very pure. Touched by no man ever. The only thing was that I didn't bleed my first time so he thinks I wasn't a Virgin. I gave him no explanation regarding that because I was hurt too much. I saved myself for the man I would marry and he ended up accusing me of the worst of all things - zina. I get patience when I think that he will get the punishment for making false accusations against me but some times I get very angry and I start to want justice in this world.

Second reason is that my husbands parents lived with us. While he would be gone to work, they would stay at home with me. They told my husband that I drink alcohol in moderation. They say that I don't get drunk but I do drink alcohol on a regular basis. This is all a big lie. I have never ever touched alcohol in my entire life.

He left me and my daughter to suffer because of these two false accusations. I need guidance as to what should I do to have peace of mind and what punishment is he entitled to?

He wants to divorce me based on these two false accusations. His parents are extremely evil. No parents would make up such horrible things to turn husband and wife against each other.

Thanks

Greetings Amna12,

I'm curious.... you have been married 5 years and this is only just now a problem... only just now after you have had a child together?

I think there must be something more going on with your husband?

You have my sympathies and my prayers.  I do not know what the answer is for you.

asalaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Iman283 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iman283 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 4:38pm
My advice would to continue being separate and get immediate counseling with an Imam and a marriage counselor..If he keeps on accusing you of Zinah your marriage will be annulled per Surah Nisah..this is a MAJOR sin that men keep accusing their wives..in Islam you need witnesses and they are certain rules one has to follow in this terrible accusation..sooo sad where are all the strong REAL Muslim men??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic