IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Feelings now since 9/11 - Share  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFeelings now since 9/11 - Share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:00am
Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Hello Skygazer,

Your eloquence will always put you in the limelight. Not only you are articulate but you surely did a lot of homework. A mature and realistic person indeed. I admire you qualities in terms of knowledge and high perspective.

haha
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:12am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Hello Skygazer,

Your eloquence will always put you in the limelight. Not only you are articulate but you surely did a lot of homework. A mature and realistic person indeed. I admire you qualities in terms of knowledge and high perspective.

haha

OK ak_f_m, so you reckon Pauline indended it to be amusing. I'm not so sure, perhaps Pauline can enlighten us?  :--)

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 2:06am
If I'm wrong and Pauline did indeed post it for comic effect, not only will I apologise, I will congratulate her on her supreme use of (sarcastic) wit.
liberty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 5:32am

JWNew,

I think you have come to the wrong place.  All you will get here is anti-Western hate and pro-islamic sentiment.  There are very few here that believe both the West and the Islamic world contain both good and bad; neither side is perfect and mostly what you get here is name calling and finger pointing.  Think about the responses you have received so far.

Did anyone actually answer your questions?

fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 8:29am
skygazer - so you think im twisted?  mustve been the way i was born.  did i say the us was not "bullying the world"?  did i say the us was a "great nation"?  did i deny genocide of native americans and enslavement of africans? talk about building the wall in order to knock it down..............(incidentally as far as i know, islam is the only religion which allows slavery, which is still legally going on in muslim lands)//////////as for being a "fool", "lying my way through the world"  well God will be my judge, certainly not an "ignorant jerk" living in a "scumpit"-------btw if you have any comment on what i actually said, then please give it
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 8:42am
Originally posted by liberty liberty wrote:

JWNew,

read the second his post was answered
liberty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:53am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by liberty liberty wrote:

JWNew,

read the second his post was answered

You may want to re-read the question, it did not ask for conspiracy theories and your ranting and raving about the West.

pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 2:11am
Well! Guys..it's good to laugh and it's my character to make people laugh...you don't like it...??

US has both godly and demonly human in the white house. Not all are bad but especially BUsh, he is certainly the greatest terrorist in America who has licence to provide unsafe policies for his own American people.

Even China was suspecting the SARS virus sent by CIA to bring down the economy whilst BUsh having fun invading IRAQ. I do agreed with Shams Zaman's writings. It is possible that CIA is behind the whole episode. Same story goes to the assasination of President Kennedy who refused to go war.

In 1998, George Soros (a Jew) attacked the Asian stock markets through his speculations strategy. Some of us may not be aware that that was the starting point for CIA to advance through IMF to conquer the Asia mainly, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. CIA picked their potential candidates and make them to accept IMF. One of the traitors was Malaysia deputy Prime Minister who's now working as consultant for World Bank.

Edited by pauline35
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic