IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Urgent Advice needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgent Advice needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Alhaq View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alhaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent Advice needed
    Posted: 24 June 2016 at 9:45am
Asalam u alaikum ,
I am need for your opinion really bad..
I am male from indian origin i got my nikah done with my cousin one nd half yrs back,,it was kind of forced on me not physically but mentally as my mother liked that girl ,,nd she was nt listening ny thing nd i gave up....before nikah i was in contact with other girl i liked her proposed her to marry me but my mother rejected her nd whole scenario was out of my control so i just gave for the peace of my home,,,as soon as nikah was done she flew back to her country,,,we never spent 5 mins together,,after nikah i made my mind that now i should concentrate on my career nd the girl i married,,but as time passed i was regretting on my decision why did i do nikah with her ,why did i gave up on the one i love so easily ,i used to blame my mom for the things it was horrible phase of my life,the girl whom i married is look-wise nd thinking wise we both differed a lot.
                        I told her parents the whole scenario how i was forced mentally for this nikah nd i told them that if we both stay together then things might work ,but they were waiting for her citizenship nd all,,nd the girl also was not that much intrested (god knows)....nd one fine day i told them up i could nt continue this thing ,,,i told them to take khula coz if i divorce her then it could be a problem to her,,coz neither i wish to go that country where she stays nor she wishes to come here..
                      Mean while i contacted the other girl(whom i loved) parents nd explained them the whole scenario ,,my parents also agreed ,the girls parents demanded a copy of khula nd told me that after that they would proceed further,,now the scenario is like its been 4 months since i told my uncle that i could nt continue nikah till now he did nt sent me the khula paper...,
                      One thing which is terribly bothering me is the cousin whom i had nikh done will she be getting right proposals or not,,coz many proposals came for her nd rejected her coz due to the fact that her nikah was done....daily i wake up with a guilt that due to force or something but am i ruining her life.,,i dont know what to do at one hand is a girl whom i love will be mine after khula ,,on the other hand is my cousin whos being rejected for marriage due to nikah......
               I just dont understand what to do whether to marry the one i love or leave her,,,sometime i get the feeling that the girl whom i love will get propsals nd she can get married easily but not my cousin,,,the girl i love is v much emotionally attached to me if i dont marry her now then she might do somthing bad or will hav nervous breakdown.....please advice me what to do ..nd please dont comment how a man can be forced or somthing ,i know i did that mistake but now i m looking for a solution...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic