IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iTaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 12 February 2006 at 9:54pm
Salam,

My name is Murtaza and yes I am a Muslim. I joined this site to gain more insight into Muslim minds and Islamic thought because unfortunately the Islamic community where I currently go to school likes to dwell in mediocrity and has no presence whatsoever on campus. So figure this as a way for me to escape that which goes on around me and a way for my mind to dwell in an abode more fitting for a muslim mind.
abgansa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abgansa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 8:19am

Salaam alaikum,

I am also a new member of the forum. I am very optimistic that this forum will serve your purpose, Insha Allah.

You are welcome.

Wassalaam.

Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 6:36pm
Itaz, welcome to forum.  Enjoy your stay
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:51pm

Assalamu Alaikum

iTaz and abgansa, welcome to IC forum.  Inshallah you will learn a lot here and make Muslim friends.  Because this is an open forum, many non-Muslims come here as well.  Some of them come here with a sincere desire to learn and understand more about Islam; however, others do not.  These other come here to smear smut and to bash Islam.  I hope that if you find this happening, you will simply report it to one of the moderators. 

Speaking of moderators, at the current time, I don�t know who the moderators are; we seem to be kind of �under construction� or �changing of the guards� right now.  However, if you want to report someone who is Islam bashing simply go to the Complaints & Comments section of the forum and post there.  I�m not asking for you to be �tattletales� but rather to help us keep IC a great place for Muslims to come and work on their deen.  Inshallah, we will all help make that happen.

Allah Hafiz,

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic