IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Imans cannot be trusted?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Imans cannot be trusted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:44pm

Quote If you fancy yourself as a sleuth, Inspector Colin, be my guest.

There's no requirement to be a sleuth to sus you out "Tim".

As I said, very poor.

Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:57pm

Colin,

"Afterthought...

Perhaps we should rename this this thread in your "honour":

Tim man cannot be trusted"

Oh dear, I here the sound of feathers being ruffled. Hamas won the election 'democratically' and you don't like it. come on admit it.

Tim in Britain
Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:27pm

Inspector Colin,

"There's no requirement to be a sleuth to sus you out "Tim".

No "requirement" to use evidence just pained frustration, "putting on blinkers" and displaying your "victim mentality".

Sad

Tim in Britain
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by Tim Evans Tim Evans wrote:

JDM,

I for one am sorry your "Sad", but pointlessly having a go at people who have been betrayed by�all British governments, mercilessly abused for generations by�invaders backed up by the most powerful state on earth, is not going to make you happy, if that's what you want.

The Palestinians have never stopped courageously fighting back under� extraordinary impossible conditions of genocidal massacre while most of the 'free world' looked on, simply turned its back or even cheered. Now they have given the 'free world' a resounding answer to the 'democratic' question with their dignity and arms, still in tact, (not like some 'leaders' in the area we could think of) every bigot on the planet wants to pour more abuse on them. BUT ITS TO LATE! They are becoming the�example to many others everywhere�of how to fight and how to develop advanced political�tactics, no matter what is thrown at them.��

Use your head mate, look to the future, its gonna be brilliant when the US gets defeated everywhere!

Tim, you are beginning to sound like a promoter of classic Muslim victim mentality....ie. Putting on blinkers and blaming Britain and the west for all the middle east's woes... Are you sure your name is really Tim?

Because if you are (As I suspect) posing as a non-Muslim sympathiser in order to stir things up, you should at the very least consider studying method acting.

Very poor.....

From your logic same can be said about the jews and holoucast

Edited by ak_m_f
JohnDM View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnDM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 2:52am

Poor Tim.

I like men with ideas and who make things happen.

I have ideas and in the 70's did a feasibility study for a new hospital in
London for the Savings and Credit Bank of Kuwait. My unique selling
proposition was that it was part hotel so the relatives were only a few
floors above the wards.

And when in Dohar, Qatar, doing a feasiblity study for a paper converting
plant for Kuwait I instigated getting the order for the redecorationg and
refurbishment of the Emir's palace in Qatar.

So its a question of 'I can' thinking not blaming!

Sad
"Ignorance is no refuge"
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 3:09am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

JDM,

I for one am sorry your "Sad", but pointlessly having a go at people who have been betrayed by all British governments, mercilessly abused for generations by invaders backed up by the most powerful state on earth, is not going to make you happy, if that's what you want.

The Palestinians have never stopped courageously fighting back under  extraordinary impossible conditions of genocidal massacre while most of the 'free world' looked on, simply turned its back or even cheered. Now they have given the 'free world' a resounding answer to the 'democratic' question with their dignity and arms, still in tact, (not like some 'leaders' in the area we could think of) every bigot on the planet wants to pour more abuse on them. BUT ITS TO LATE! They are becoming the example to many others everywhere of how to fight and how to develop advanced political tactics, no matter what is thrown at them.  

Use your head mate, look to the future, its gonna be brilliant when the US gets defeated everywhere!

Tim, you are beginning to sound like a promoter of classic Muslim victim mentality....ie. Putting on blinkers and blaming Britain and the west for all the middle east's woes... Are you sure your name is really Tim?

Because if you are (As I suspect) posing as a non-Muslim sympathiser in order to stir things up, you should at the very least consider studying method acting.

Very poor.....

I clocked him a while back.. he started out as a "muslim hater" now hes a "West hater".... Hey tim if you are going to troll keep the carade consisted, my dog could do better than you!

Tim,

While you keep blaming America and Britian do abit of history... the middle east were fighting each other well before the west came along... if we followed thier way of life we would still be living in living in mud huts and lobbing stones at each other.  It is a barbaric nation... violence spurned from having factions with different ideals living by each other...  with or with out the west they would still be killing each other.  When you wake up and realise common sense will kick in.

Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 7:44am

Kechup,

Still waving that butchers apron I see. What's your dog's name?

Tim in Britain
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 9:06am

Kechup,

Still waving that butchers apron I see. What's your dog's name?

That is my countries flag not a butchers apron.. I see your nick says you are from the uk yet you aren't very patriotic... You may live in Britian but I doubt you are a brit... You are not better than  your spriritual leaders that stirred up all the race hate recently.  You my dear friend are a bad apple.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic