IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Woman’s Love for a Man  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Woman’s Love for a Man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taibhashim5031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:13am

My Dear,

LOVE does not exist inmarried MAN.. and it never exist in any couple..

What existed is the urged to be together and lead a life together - that developed into an unwritten CONTRACT. Thus some may call it LOVE.

Once you are committed to lead a life together you MUST have the give and take culture, the caring culture and all that jess to lead a harmonious life.

If ONE of you is is NOT ready and the whole sys fail. This can happen in the early stage, middle stage or even at the post stage of marriage.

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 5:08am

I have read somethink about love , in another islamic forum..in shortly, there isnt love allowed...

Edited by enes
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am
saying love is unconditional is like saying one has freedom of speech......freedom of speech comes with its boundaries and so does unconditional love.....
me and my wife used to have tiffs at times but it didnt matter as they happen between any couples, the day she abused my old parents all husbandly love drained out.
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
mandle55 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandle55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34am
You are still young, your time will come when it is right, there is no need to try to hurry things a long by yourself, when you meet the right one you will know.

---------------------------------------
Blog

Edited by mandle55 - 26 September 2012 at 8:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic