IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2020 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

(Surah 19 say Mary was rhe sister of Aaron Muhammad was so confused that he could not even lie properly.
28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman
unchaste.)
(So Jesus in the Quran which was also a copied lie must have been born in the time of Moses.)

Answer:
What is meant by a sister here is that Mary was related by blood with Aaron who lived in the time of Moses, it does not mean that Aaron lived in the time of Jesus.
Look at the genealogies of the Prophets from the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad.

(Why the killing of pigs and break crosses and to stop jishiya sin tax of the non muslims then money will be abundance may Allah would open a new currency system.)

Answer:
That's just your prejudice.
How about this.

The Torah (Deuteronomy 14: 8)
"Also a wild boar, because it has a split hoof, but it doesn't ruminant, it's proscribed for you. You must not eat the flesh of these animals or be exposed to their carcasses."

Why did Paul violate the word of God by justifying it ?

(Allah here is not referring to real pigs in the Qur’an, rather has likened the evilnes of the people to pigs and apes.)

Answer:
Yes Jesus will do that. If you think that it equates people's crimes with pigs and apes, well ... maybe too.

(Allah will be angry with those who changed Allah's words in the Torah and the Gospel, so that many people have been led astray.
Jesus will come to invite people who have gone astray back to the right path which is blessed by Allah.)

Answer:
Yes that's right.

(As I have shown you already Muhammad changed God's word he made himself a so called prophet.)

Answer:
That's your opinion.

If Muhammad was not a Prophet, why were his followers growing more and more?
Are they like you who only follow your own will what you wish?

Oh yes, what is your answer if God has in-laws ?

Don't come talk me about genealogies cover up you know as good as know it it one of Muhammad's serious blunders to mistake Mary as the sister Aaron Muhammad was not mistaken when said this Allah knows best. 
Aaron was from the tribe of Levi.
Mary was from the tribe Juda.

Just only one of numerous erros in the Quran that Muhammad everything inthe Quran is an huge error like this.
The Hadiths just corfirm his blunders and errros.

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Peace maker,

You said: 
(Don't come talk me about genealogies cover up you know as good as know it it one of Muhammad's serious blunders to mistake Mary as the sister Aaron Muhammad was not mistaken when said this Allah knows best. 
Mary was from the tribe Juda.)

Answer:
If you say like that, what about the statement in the Bible as follows?

Luke 1: 5
"In the time of Herod, King Judea, was a priest named Zechariah from the group of Abijah. His wife also comes from the descendants of Aaron, his name is Elisabeth"

As for the background of Maryam (Jesus' mother), she was a daughter of Hannah binti Faqudz (sister-in-law of Zechariah). This means that Mary (Jesus' mother) had blood relations with the wife of Zechariah, namely Elisabeth, a descendant of Aaron as stated in Luke 1: 5.

So the Quran 19: 28 exactly is not wrong, it's just a prejudice sought by people who are jealous of the truth of the Quran as if the Quran is a fake.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2020 at 5:57pm

(Surah 19 say Mary was rhe sister of Aaron Muhammad was so confused that he could not even lie properly.
28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman
unchaste.)
(So Jesus in the Quran which was also a copied lie must have been born in the time of Moses.)

Answer:
What is meant by a sister here is that Mary was related by blood with Aaron who lived in the time of Moses, it does not mean that Aaron lived in the time of Jesus.
Look at the genealogies of the Prophets from the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad.

(Why the killing of pigs and break crosses and to stop jishiya sin tax of the non muslims then money will be abundance may Allah would open a new currency system.)

Answer:
That's just your prejudice.
How about this.

The Torah (Deuteronomy 14: 8)
"Also a wild boar, because it has a split hoof, but it doesn't ruminant, it's proscribed for you. You must not eat the flesh of these animals or be exposed to their carcasses."

Why did Paul violate the word of God by justifying it ?

(Allah here is not referring to real pigs in the Qur’an, rather has likened the evilnes of the people to pigs and apes.)

Answer:
Yes Jesus will do that. If you think that it equates people's crimes with pigs and apes, well ... maybe too.

(Allah will be angry with those who changed Allah's words in the Torah and the Gospel, so that many people have been led astray.
Jesus will come to invite people who have gone astray back to the right path which is blessed by Allah.)

Answer:
Yes that's right.

(As I have shown you already Muhammad changed God's word he made himself a so called prophet.)

Answer:
That's your opinion.

If Muhammad was not a Prophet, why were his followers growing more and more?
Are they like you who only follow your own will what you wish?

Don't come talk me about genealogies cover up you know as good as know it it one of Muhammad's serious blunders to mistake Mary as the sister Aaron Muhammad was not mistaken when said this Allah knows best. 
Mary was from the tribe Juda.

Just only one of numerous erros in the Quran that Muhammad everything inthe Quran is an huge error like this.
The Hadiths just corfirm his blunders and errros.

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Peace maker,

You said: 
(Don't come talk me about genealogies cover up you know as good as know it it one of Muhammad's serious blunders to mistake Mary as the sister Aaron Muhammad was not mistaken when said this Allah knows best. 
Mary was from the tribe Juda.)

Answer:
If you say like that, what about the statement in the Bible as follows?

Luke 1: 5
"In the time of Herod, King Judea, was a priest named Zechariah from the group of Abijah. His wife also comes from the descendants of Aaron, his name is Elisabeth"

As for the background of Maryam (Jesus' mother), she was a daughter of Hannah binti Faqudz (sister-in-law of Zechariah). This means that Mary (Jesus' mother) had blood relations with the wife of Zechariah, namely Elisabeth, a descendant of Aaron as stated in Luke 1: 5.

So the Quran 19: 28 exactly is not wrong, it's just a prejudice sought by people who are jealous of the truth of the Quran as if the Quran is a fake.

You are just trying to cover up the blunders of Muhammad waht about the sun sets in a mrky pool where did sun sets with Noah's flood.

Muhammad's error with Noah's fourth son that so called drowned in the flood.

Sura 11:42-43

So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains,

and Noah called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest):

"O my son! embark with us, and be not with the unbelievers!"

The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water."

Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah,

any but those on whom He hath mercy!" And the waves came between them,

and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.

And Noah called upon his Lord, and said:

"O my Lord! surely my son is of my family!

and Thy promise is true,

and Thou art the justest of Judges!"

Sura 11:45

Allah's answer is:

He said: "O Noah! He is not of thy family:

For his conduct is unrighteous.

So ask not of Me that of which thou hast no knowledge!

I give thee counsel, lest thou act like the ignorant!"

Sura 11:46

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2020 at 4:50pm
(Quran 18: 83-86 and Sunan Abu Dawud 3991)

(You are just trying to cover up the blunders of Muhammad waht about the sun sets in a mrky pool where did sun sets with Noah's flood.)

Answer:
The verse and the hadith are true.
When we see the sunset where in front of us there is water like the sea, a pool of water, then our vision is as if the sun sets into the water.
A question like this will not affect one's faith in becoming polytheists.
So, I'm not trying to cover up the blunders of Muhammad, but to convey the truth of Allah's words.

Answer:
Yes, Sura 11:42-43 is true.
Because according to Allah that the family is those who surrender only to Allah (like Jesus)

That's my answer.
Now what is your answer to my question:
Does it make sense if God has in-laws ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2020 at 5:22pm

(You are just trying to cover up the blunders of Muhammad waht about the sun sets in a mrky pool where did sun sets with Noah's flood.)

Answer:
When we see the sunset where in front of us there is water like the sea, a pool of water, then our vision is as if the sun sets into the water.
So, I'm not trying to cover up the blunders of Muhammad, but to convey the truth of Allah's words.

Answer:
Because according to Allah that the family is those who surrender only to Allah (like Jesus)

That's my answer.

Very good question brother.

Brother we don't realy know who  was the in-laws Allah to reveal his three daughters All Uzza Al Lat Manat grandparrents the Quran did not say anything about Allah's in-laws but only speaks about his daughters.
Allah haven't revealed to Muhammad who his wife was only his daughters.
Surah 53:19 Have you ever thought about al-Lat and al-Uzza, Suran 53:20 and about the third deity, al-Manat? 
Ye I think it make sense about Allah's in-laws.
But may be one day Allah will tell is who was his father in law brother, and his mother in law what do you think? 
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 9:18pm

Answer:

Answer:

That's my answer.

Brother we don't realy know who  was the in-laws Allah to reveal his three daughters All Uzza Al Lat Manat grandparrents the Quran did not say anything about Allah's in-laws but only speaks about his daughters.
Surah 53:19 Have you ever thought about al-Lat and al-Uzza, Suran 53:20 and about the third deity, al-Manat? 
But may be one day Allah will tell is who was his father in law brother, and his mother in law what do you think? 
If you believe that Jesus a son of God why do you say "(Ye I think it make sense about Allah's in-laws.)"

(But may be one day Allah will tell is who was his father in law brother, and his mother in law)

When will Allah tell it to us ?
Do we have to wait until the end?
What about people who have died first?
Today, there are hundreds of thousands of people death of coronaviruses in the world, 
when will they hear it ?

(what do you think?)
If God has a son and has in-laws, then God's position will be weak.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2020 at 7:38pm

Answer:

Answer:

That's my answer.

If you believe that Jesus a son of God why do you say "(Ye I think it make sense about Allah's in-laws.)"

(But may be one day Allah will tell is who was his father in law brother, and his mother in law)

When will Allah tell it to us ?
Do we have to wait until the end?
What about people who have died first?
Today, there are hundreds of thousands of people death of coronaviruses in the world, 
when will they hear it ?

(what do you think?)
If God has a son and has in-laws, then God's position will be weak.

Allah three daughters why can't you answer that?
Allah's possition is more weaker cause he is not a living god dead idol of Muhammad.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2020 at 11:44pm
You don't need to make this up because almost all humans know that Muslims's God has no children and not begotten.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2020 at 4:24pm

You don't need to make this up because almost all humans know that Muslims's God has no children and not begotten.

Ibliss is more mightier than Allah cause he can have offsprings.

Satan has a number of children which help him and almost all of his children have chosen the same path as he has and thus have been cursed and rejected as well, except for a few of them; like one who lived during the time of the Grand Messenger Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and through him embraced Islam.

Detailed Answer

Just like human beings Satan also has offspring. This has been pointed out in the Quran and in narrations from the Ahlul-Bait (P.B.U.T.). "When We said to the angels, 'Prostrate before Adam,' they prostrated, but not Iblis. He was one of the jinn, so he transgressed against his Lord's command. Will you then take him and his offspring for guardians in My stead, though they are your enemies? How evil is a substitute for the wrongdoers!"

In Allameh Majlisi's book, "The Heavens and the Earth", which is one of the volumes of Baharul Anwar, he states: There is a hadith where Allah says to Iblis "I will give no child to Adam unless I give one like him to you, and every human has a 'twin' satan like itself." Goal of Satan's children in this world, is just like Satan's own goal to misguide mankind, so surely cursing Satan also means cursing his offspring as well. Of course, nearly all of Satan's offspring are such, with the exception of a select few which have become Muslim. In this same book from Allameh Majlisi it states: The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) was asked, "Do you have offspring of Satan from amongst you?" He replied, "Yes, yet God has helped me to make him Muslim"         

From the  Quran it is gathered that Satan's offspring and tribe's guardianship (or authority) that is mentioned in the Quran is of little significance. For example; perhaps one of them may have [some] influence and or authority upon certain persons but not others, or upon certain actions and not others, or they have no actual authority at all rather their authority is delimited to helping and assisting the main Satan (Iblis)PBUH and he is the root of all evil deeds that mankind may do.The main Satan (Iblis)PBUH was from the jinn, and since in one place in the Quran it has been mentioned that Satan has offspring and in another place it has attributed death and demise to them, then it becomes obvious that jinns also have reproduction, because the precondition of every living organism which has offspring and death is that it can reproduce. Of course the question which will remain unanswered (as it has not been mentioned in the Quran) is whether or not the reproduction of jinns is like that of other creatures via intercourse or by another means?                                                                                        

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic