IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by saeedalyousuf saeedalyousuf wrote:

If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ?
Short elaboration would be nice.

Cheers

John

Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the crediblity of the prophet Muhammad:

Surah Al-Israa Ruku 10 Surah 17

88 Say: Verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another.

M. Pickthall Quran Translation

Saeed H H Alyousuf
Source(s): THE MEANING OF THE GLORIOUS QURAN
By Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall
Anonymous saeedalyousuf � 3 years ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130608033430AAebzSw
If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ? Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the credibility of the prophet Muhammad:
Muhammad was not a prophet or a apostle of any sort of kind cause a prophet knows the bible old and new testament  Muhammad only started a cult of islam which has got nothing to do with God.
I say to you, it's up to you whether you want to believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad.
Later when you deal with angels who will take your life, Allah will show what you have done in the world including that the Prophets and Apostles are Islam.

Muhammad was not Apostle on Jesus ordained Apostle and he was not a prophet.

This proofs Muhammad was a false prophet all the time.

Hebrews 1  God’s Supreme Revelation

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

So you can do what ever you want to promote Islam, Jesus was and is still God's final word.

If the Prophet Muhammad was a false prophet, why could he convey things that did not exist in the previous books ?, such as verses relating to the embryo, etc. 
Did Prophet Muhammad fabricate by himself ?, whereas at that time there was no medical technology.

If Jesus was and is still God's final word. Is there statements in the Gospels about something that has not been discovered by humanity?
Are we Jews? Jesus himself said that he was sent only to Jews.

Everything in Quran is a lie from your cult leader and there is scientific miracles in the Quran I have no compassion for cult leaders and their books of lies, today there is many cults who misuses God's word for there own word of lies and promisses and for there own benifits to became rich and famous and thats exactly what Muhammad did he wanted all the fame and glory everything was just concetrated around his own well fare and self image.
Thats why he said Allah and his angels prayed for him to seek fame and glory from the muslims.
He..he .., Peace maker,
It's up to you, if you want to make a bad comment about the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad with words that are more spicy than you said, because I believe that words are a description of one's heart and mind.
According to psychology, personal words that come out of his mouth is a picture of his heart and mind.
You hate the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, but Allah will show His power to you.

You said:
Thats why he said Allah and his angels prayed for him to seek fame and glory from the muslims.

Answer:
Has been answered before.

The Quran and the Hadiths has got huge Scientific miracles of Allah you must read everything or else you will miss something.

Islam’s account of creation is a wee bit less credible and a touch less consistent. Tabari I:188 “Jews came to the Prophet and asked him about the creationof the heavens and the earth. [Allah didn’t bother to explain our beginnings in his Qur’an so Muhammad felt obliged to help him out.] He said, ‘Allah created the earth onSunday and Monday. He created the mountains and the uses they possess on Tuesday. OnWednesday He created trees, water, cities and the cultivated and barren land. On Thursday,He created heaven. On Friday, He created stars, the sun, moon, and angels, until three hours remained. In the first of these three hours, He created the terms, who wouldlive and who would die. In the second, He cast harm upon everything that is useful formankind. And in the third, Adam, and had him dwell in Paradise.

But as strange as all that seems, why did the prophet of the all-knowing Allah contradict himself in the next passage? Tabari I:189 “The Messenger took me by the hand and said, ‘Allah created soil on Saturday. Upon it, He created the mountains on Sunday. He created the trees on Wednesday, scattered animals on Thursday, and made Adam as the last of His creatures after the afternoon prayer on Friday.’” Allah begins on Saturday rather than Sunday and Monday. After taking a much-needed rest on Tuesday, he forgot the cities, water, and cultivation and dispenses with the creation of the sun, moon, and stars, as well as paradise. Then Allah creates man after the afternoon prayer. So, who was praying and to whom?

Tabari I:189 “The Jews asked the Prophet, ‘What about Sunday?’ The Messenger answered,‘On it, Allah created the earth and spread it out.’ They asked about Monday, and he replied:On it He created Adam.’” So much for the afternoon prayer. “Then they asked about Saturday and mentioned God’s resting on it. Then the Prophet got very angry so Allah then revealed to him: ‘We have created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and fatigue did not touch Us.’” This became Qur’an 50:38.

You said: "you will miss something"
What will loss from me?

Who made Tabari I: 188 and 189 ?

If you want to judge the validity of a hadith, then there are at least three ways you should know:

1. "Rawi", 
Namely people who narrated the hadith, such as Bukhari, Muslim, Timidzi etc.

2. "Sanad",
Namely the person who delivered the hadith, whether he lived in the time of the Prophet Muhammad or not, like Abu Hurairah, Ibn Abbas etc.

3. "Matan",
That is whether a hadith is correlated or similar in meaning to the Qur'an or not.

Like the example below.
Narrated by Muslim from Abu Hurairah that Rasulullah held my hand and said, "Allah ta'ala has created land on Saturday, created on earth the mountains on Sunday, created trees on Monday, created what was disliked on Tuesday, created light on Wednesday, spreading animals on earth on Thursday, creating Adam on Friday after Asr which is the end of creation at the end of time from Friday times, ie between Asr and Night."

Some Jews believe that Allah ta'ala created the heavens and the earth on Friday and rested on Saturday.
They assume that Allah is exhausted after creating the heavens and the earth so that He needs a rest, whereas, the Most Holy of Allah for what they have accused. And Allah refutes their words with His words:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْاَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِيْ سِتَّةِ  اَيَّامٍ ۖ  وَّمَا مَسَّنَا مِنْ لُّغُوْبٍ

"And truly, I have created heavens and earth and what existed between the two in six periods, and I did not feel tired in the slightest."  (Qaf 50: 38)

There are even several other verses in the Qur'an about the creation of heavens and earth.

Conclusion:
If I notice that you are looking for the weaknesses of the Qur'an and the hadith, while my question is hidden with other topics of conversation.

Al-Tabari was a Imam rightly guided follower of Muhammad may Allah be pleased with him by promoting Muhammad,Allah and Islam.

Ibn Mujahid replied that he did not think that there was any other human being in the world who could read theQur'an as well as Tabari. Tabari appears never to have married.

Ath-Tabari is a Muslim historian from Persia, born in the Amol or Amuli region of Thabaristan.
His full name is Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Jarir ibn Yazid ibn Kathir ibn Ghalib al-Amali ath-Tabari.
He is known as Ibn Jarir or ath-Tabari.
Born: 839 AD in Amol, Iran
Died: 923 AD in Baghdad, Iraq.
He is known as a Muslim historian.
Ath-Tabari was born in 839 AD, while the Prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD. It means that Tabari was born after the Prophet Muhammad died 207 years.

As for Al-Imam Abul Husain Muslim bin al-Hajjaj al-Qusyairi an-Naisaburi (nickname for Imam Muslim).
Born in 821 AD (earlier than Ath-Tabari).
Imam Muslim, besides as a Muslim Historian, he is also well known as a collector of shahih (authentic) hadiths such as Al-Bukhari.

As for Abu Hurairah, he is alive at the time of the Prophet Muhammad. He is a famous Companion of the Prophet Muhammad and is the most commonly mentioned narrator in his Isnad by Muslims ummah.
He was born in 598 AD, while the Prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD. It means that Abu Hurairah lived during the time the Prophet Muhammad was still alive.

Therefore, if you want to know the validity of a hadith, I have told you, please use it in 3 ways, namely: Rawi, Sanad, and Matan.
May Allah Ta'ala gives you the ability to study the Quran and Sahih Hadiths, and give His guidance to you. Aameen.

So you made your point but a lot of islamic high priest used Al Tabari's hadiths as references if Al Tabari's hadiths is false or weak like muslims always claim when they got cornered by their own lies.
Then Quran is also false its only Muhammad way to lay claim on his dictatorship and to dominate everyone who did not follow his cult.
MUhammad started a cult overthrow God's previous covenants and to claim superiority over God's kingdom and his followers.

Here is some references from the bible to proof Muhammad was false prophet and a cult leader who lied to each and every muslim that he received any message from Allah.

Deuteronomy 4:2

You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you.

Deuteronomy 12:32

See that you do everything I command you; do not add to it or subtract from it.

Proverbs 30:6

Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. 

Revelation 22:19 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…

So Muhammad is solidly proven as a liar and deceiver who tried to ad on remove his so called new religion of God and make it the most superiour religion above the real God's  religion.

So everyone who believes in Muhammad's cult islam is totaly doomed.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2019 at 8:33pm

Cheers

John

Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the crediblity of the prophet Muhammad:

88 Say: Verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ? Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the credibility of the prophet Muhammad:
Muhammad was not a prophet or a apostle of any sort of kind cause a prophet knows the bible old and new testament  Muhammad only started a cult of islam which has got nothing to do with God.
I say to you, it's up to you whether you want to believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad.
Later when you deal with angels who will take your life, Allah will show what you have done in the world including that the Prophets and Apostles are Islam.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

So you can do what ever you want to promote Islam, Jesus was and is still God's final word.

If the Prophet Muhammad was a false prophet, why could he convey things that did not exist in the previous books ?, such as verses relating to the embryo, etc. 
Did Prophet Muhammad fabricate by himself ?, whereas at that time there was no medical technology.

If Jesus was and is still God's final word. Is there statements in the Gospels about something that has not been discovered by humanity?

Everything in Quran is a lie from your cult leader and there is scientific miracles in the Quran I have no compassion for cult leaders and their books of lies, today there is many cults who misuses God's word for there own word of lies and promisses and for there own benifits to became rich and famous and thats exactly what Muhammad did he wanted all the fame and glory everything was just concetrated around his own well fare and self image.
He..he .., Peace maker,
It's up to you, if you want to make a bad comment about the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad with words that are more spicy than you said, because I believe that words are a description of one's heart and mind.
According to psychology, personal words that come out of his mouth is a picture of his heart and mind.
You hate the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, but Allah will show His power to you.

You said:

Answer:

The Quran and the Hadiths has got huge Scientific miracles of Allah you must read everything or else you will miss something.

Islam’s account of creation is a wee bit less credible and a touch less consistent. Tabari I:188 “Jews came to the Prophet and asked him about the creationof the heavens and the earth. [Allah didn’t bother to explain our beginnings in his Qur’an so Muhammad felt obliged to help him out.] He said, ‘Allah created the earth onSunday and Monday. He created the mountains and the uses they possess on Tuesday. OnWednesday He created trees, water, cities and the cultivated and barren land. On Thursday,He created heaven. On Friday, He created stars, the sun, moon, and angels, until three hours remained. In the first of these three hours, He created the terms, who wouldlive and who would die. In the second, He cast harm upon everything that is useful formankind. And in the third, Adam, and had him dwell in Paradise.

But as strange as all that seems, why did the prophet of the all-knowing Allah contradict himself in the next passage? Tabari I:189 “The Messenger took me by the hand and said, ‘Allah created soil on Saturday. Upon it, He created the mountains on Sunday. He created the trees on Wednesday, scattered animals on Thursday, and made Adam as the last of His creatures after the afternoon prayer on Friday.’” Allah begins on Saturday rather than Sunday and Monday. After taking a much-needed rest on Tuesday, he forgot the cities, water, and cultivation and dispenses with the creation of the sun, moon, and stars, as well as paradise. Then Allah creates man after the afternoon prayer. So, who was praying and to whom?

Tabari I:189 “The Jews asked the Prophet, ‘What about Sunday?’ The Messenger answered,‘On it, Allah created the earth and spread it out.’ They asked about Monday, and he replied:On it He created Adam.’” So much for the afternoon prayer. “Then they asked about Saturday and mentioned God’s resting on it. Then the Prophet got very angry so Allah then revealed to him: ‘We have created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and fatigue did not touch Us.’” This became Qur’an 50:38.

What will loss from me?

If you want to judge the validity of a hadith, then there are at least three ways you should know:

1. "Rawi", 

2. "Sanad",
Namely the person who delivered the hadith, whether he lived in the time of the Prophet Muhammad or not, like Abu Hurairah, Ibn Abbas etc.

3. "Matan",
That is whether a hadith is correlated or similar in meaning to the Qur'an or not.

Like the example below.
Narrated by Muslim from Abu Hurairah that Rasulullah held my hand and said, "Allah ta'ala has created land on Saturday, created on earth the mountains on Sunday, created trees on Monday, created what was disliked on Tuesday, created light on Wednesday, spreading animals on earth on Thursday, creating Adam on Friday after Asr which is the end of creation at the end of time from Friday times, ie between Asr and Night."

Some Jews believe that Allah ta'ala created the heavens and the earth on Friday and rested on Saturday.
They assume that Allah is exhausted after creating the heavens and the earth so that He needs a rest, whereas, the Most Holy of Allah for what they have accused. And Allah refutes their words with His words:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْاَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِيْ سِتَّةِ  اَيَّامٍ ۖ  وَّمَا مَسَّنَا مِنْ لُّغُوْبٍ

"And truly, I have created heavens and earth and what existed between the two in six periods, and I did not feel tired in the slightest."  (Qaf 50: 38)

There are even several other verses in the Qur'an about the creation of heavens and earth.

Conclusion:
If I notice that you are looking for the weaknesses of the Qur'an and the hadith, while my question is hidden with other topics of conversation.

Al-Tabari was a Imam rightly guided follower of Muhammad may Allah be pleased with him by promoting Muhammad,Allah and Islam.

Ibn Mujahid replied that he did not think that there was any other human being in the world who could read theQur'an as well as Tabari. Tabari appears never to have married.

Ath-Tabari is a Muslim historian from Persia, born in the Amol or Amuli region of Thabaristan.
His full name is Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Jarir ibn Yazid ibn Kathir ibn Ghalib al-Amali ath-Tabari.
Ath-Tabari was born in 839 AD, while the Prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD. It means that Tabari was born after the Prophet Muhammad died 207 years.

As for Al-Imam Abul Husain Muslim bin al-Hajjaj al-Qusyairi an-Naisaburi (nickname for Imam Muslim).
Imam Muslim, besides as a Muslim Historian, he is also well known as a collector of shahih (authentic) hadiths such as Al-Bukhari.

As for Abu Hurairah, he is alive at the time of the Prophet Muhammad. He is a famous Companion of the Prophet Muhammad and is the most commonly mentioned narrator in his Isnad by Muslims ummah.
He was born in 598 AD, while the Prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD. It means that Abu Hurairah lived during the time the Prophet Muhammad was still alive.

Therefore, if you want to know the validity of a hadith, I have told you, please use it in 3 ways, namely: Rawi, Sanad, and Matan.
May Allah Ta'ala gives you the ability to study the Quran and Sahih Hadiths, and give His guidance to you. Aameen.

So you made your point but a lot of islamic high priest used Al Tabari's hadiths as references if Al Tabari's hadiths is false or weak like muslims always claim when they got cornered by their own lies.
Then Quran is also false its only Muhammad way to lay claim on his dictatorship and to dominate everyone who did not follow his cult.
MUhammad started a cult overthrow God's previous covenants and to claim superiority over God's kingdom and his followers.

Here is some references from the bible to proof Muhammad was false prophet and a cult leader who lied to each and every muslim that he received any message from Allah.

You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you.

Revelation 22:19 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…

So Muhammad is solidly proven as a liar and deceiver who tried to ad on remove his so called new religion of God and make it the most superiour religion above the real God's  religion.

You said:
(So you made your point but a lot of islamic high priest used Al Tabari's hadiths as references if Al Tabari's hadiths is false or weak like muslims always claim when they got cornered by their own lies.)

Answer:
I want to ask you if when you want to know the truth about something, do you want to search directly its source or just hear from what people say? people who are careful of an information will certainly look for authentic sources followed by other supporting data.

You said:
(Then Quran is also false its only Muhammad way to lay claim on his dictatorship and to dominate everyone who did not follow his cult.
MUhammad started a cult overthrow God's previous covenants and to claim superiority over God's kingdom and his followers.)

Answer:
That is your opinion who does not like the Apostolic Muhammad whose duties are the same as the other Apostles (including Jesus), namely inviting humans to worship Allah who has created the universe, including created you.

You said:
(Here is some references from the bible to proof Muhammad was false prophet and a cult leader who lied to each and every muslim that he received any message from Allah.
Revelation 22:19 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.)

Answer:
Are Deuteronomy 4: 2, Deuteronomy 12:32, Proverbs 30: 6 addressed to the Prophet Muhammad?
those words of God was addressed to the scribes, because at that time the Prophet Muhammad was not yet born.

(Revelation 22:19
20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…)

Answer:
Yes, the Prophet Jesus will come at the end of the age in which one of his tasks is to invite people to worship only to one God (Tawhid), that is Allah who created the Prophet Jesus.

You said:
(So Muhammad is solidly proven as a liar and deceiver who tried to ad on remove his so called new religion of God and make it the most superiour religion above the real God's  religion.
So everyone who believes in Muhammad's cult islam is totaly doomed.)

Answer:
You will prove  by yourself when you are dead (in the hereafter) that all the Prophets /Apostles including Jesus will confirm that they are all human beings who are commanded to worship only to Allah who has created them.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2019 at 6:27pm

Cheers

John

Saeed H H Alyousuf

He..he .., Peace maker,

You said:

Answer:

What will loss from me?

1. "Rawi", 

2. "Sanad",

3. "Matan",

Like the example below.

Conclusion:

You said:
(So you made your point but a lot of islamic high priest used Al Tabari's hadiths as references if Al Tabari's hadiths is false or weak like muslims always claim when they got cornered by their own lies.)

Answer:
I want to ask you if when you want to know the truth about something, do you want to search directly its source or just hear from what people say? people who are careful of an information will certainly look for authentic sources followed by other supporting data.

You said:
(Then Quran is also false its only Muhammad way to lay claim on his dictatorship and to dominate everyone who did not follow his cult.
MUhammad started a cult overthrow God's previous covenants and to claim superiority over God's kingdom and his followers.)

Answer:
That is your opinion who does not like the Apostolic Muhammad whose duties are the same as the other Apostles (including Jesus), namely inviting humans to worship Allah who has created the universe, including created you.

You said:
(Here is some references from the bible to proof Muhammad was false prophet and a cult leader who lied to each and every muslim that he received any message from Allah.
Revelation 22:19 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.)

Answer:
Are Deuteronomy 4: 2, Deuteronomy 12:32, Proverbs 30: 6 addressed to the Prophet Muhammad?
those words of God was addressed to the scribes, because at that time the Prophet Muhammad was not yet born.

20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…)

Answer:
Yes, the Prophet Jesus will come at the end of the age in which one of his tasks is to invite people to worship only to one God (Tawhid), that is Allah who created the Prophet Jesus.

You said:
(So Muhammad is solidly proven as a liar and deceiver who tried to ad on remove his so called new religion of God and make it the most superiour religion above the real God's  religion.

Answer:
You will prove  by yourself when you are dead (in the hereafter) that all the Prophets /Apostles including Jesus will confirm that they are all human beings who are commanded to worship only to Allah who has created them.

You thinks God's last words came through Muhammad then you fallen far out of the bus.
Let me educate you again that God send his Son as his final decision.

Hebrews 1  God’s Supreme Revelation

You can't chance God's words you can do what ever you want to it will not and shall not change

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 2:45am

Cheers

John

Saeed H H Alyousuf

He..he .., Peace maker,

You said:

Answer:

What will loss from me?

1. "Rawi", 

2. "Sanad",

3. "Matan",

Like the example below.

Conclusion:

You said:

Answer:

You said:

Answer:

You said:

Answer:

Answer:

You said:

Answer:

You thinks God's last words came through Muhammad then you fallen far out of the bus.
Let me educate you again that God send his Son as his final decision.

You can't chance God's words you can do what ever you want to it will not and shall not change

Who is that Son ?
Do you think that God has son ?   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 3:04pm
Do you think God will send a false prophet.
God indeed send his from heaven in which he can trust.

Go take your time and read through this verses seems to me you didn't red the Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:28         

When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Psalm 2:7

"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Hebrews 1:5      

For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?

Matthew 3:17   

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

Matthew 17:5   

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!"

Mark 1:11

and a voice came out of the heavens: "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

John 1:14            

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 John 4:10         

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

John 14:13          

"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 5:19            

Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

John 5:26            

"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

Mark 14:61         

But He kept silent and did not answer Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

Mark 5:7

and shouting with a loud voice, he said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Luke 8:28            

Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

Acts 13:33

that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, 'YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU.'

Hebrews 5:5      

So also Christ did not glorify Himself so as to become a high priest, but He who said to Him, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU";

Mark 9:7

Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!"

Luke 3:22            

and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

2 Peter 1:17       

For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased"--

Luke 9:35            

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!"

Romans 1:4        

who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

Matthew 2:15   

He remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what had been spoken by the Lord through the prophet: "OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON."

Luke 20:13          

"The owner of the vineyard said, 'What shall I do? I will send my beloved son; perhaps they will respect him.'

Hebrews 1:8      

But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

1 John 5:9           

If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.

1 John 5:10         

The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son.

This was writen by hard core orthdox Jews for which you can not came with slightest idea of God has a Son which means death sentence without a trial.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2019 at 7:18am

Go take your time and read through this verses seems to me you didn't red the Bible.

When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!"

and a voice came out of the heavens: "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

But He kept silent and did not answer Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

and shouting with a loud voice, he said, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God, do not torment me!"

Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me."

that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, 'YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU.'

So also Christ did not glorify Himself so as to become a high priest, but He who said to Him, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU";

Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is My beloved Son, listen to Him!"

and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased."

For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased"--

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!"

who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

He remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what had been spoken by the Lord through the prophet: "OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON."

"The owner of the vineyard said, 'What shall I do? I will send my beloved son; perhaps they will respect him.'

But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.

The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son.

This was writen by hard core orthdox Jews for which you can not came with slightest idea of God has a Son which means death sentence without a trial.

You said:
(Do you think God will send a false prophet.)

Answer:
This question should be from me to you, because you have assumed the Prophet Muhammad was a fake etc.
While I and all Muslims in the world glorify the Prophet Isa (Jesus) that he is a messenger of Allah and not tortured on the cross.

The verses in the Gospels today have changed a lot, as I know from the four Gospels: Luke, Matthew, Mark and John.

I've found from the three Gospels which stated as follows:
"Eli, Eli, lama sabakhtani?"
(My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?)
(Luke 23:46, Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34).
While in the book of John I don't find it, and many others. 

If Jesus is a child of God, why isn't "" Ab "written in that sentence? which means father.

Even what I found in the Gospels is that all the Prophets including Jesus, they all do salah, they bow, prostrate and pray like Muslims do.
Do you also worship like Jesus?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2019 at 7:05am

You said:

Answer:
This question should be from me to you, because you have assumed the Prophet Muhammad was a fake etc.
While I and all Muslims in the world glorify the Prophet Isa (Jesus) that he is a messenger of Allah and not tortured on the cross.

The verses in the Gospels today have changed a lot, as I know from the four Gospels: Luke, Matthew, Mark and John.

If Jesus is a child of God, why isn't "" Ab "written in that sentence? which means father.

Even what I found in the Gospels is that all the Prophets including Jesus, they all do salah, they bow, prostrate and pray like Muslims do.

You muslims glorify Isa which name should be Jesus which by accident end up in the Quran via Apacrypical books if it wasn't in the Quran then muslims would have denied that Jesus a was a even prophet Muhammad copied the Apocrypical books from the Arab Christians and also changed it to fit his demands to lure Christians into Islam.

Isa was Muhammad's invention of the Muslim Jesus.

The traditional Arabic name for Jesus is Yasu'. Until very recent times, all Arab Christians used no other name for Jesus. And even today, that is the name used by more than 99% of all Arab Christians. Just walk into any Arab Christian church, turn on Arabic Christian broadcasting, read Arabic Christian literature written for Christians. You will only find Yasu', never Isa. Only very recently (perhaps some 25 years ago) some Christians started to use the name Isa in Arabic publications written specifically for Muslims in the hope that they may more easily accept their message if they see the quranic name for Jesus instead of the traditional Christian one. Nevertheless, among themselves, Arab Christians do not use Isa or Esa.

Why Jesus did not call Abba on the cross for muslims it wont be of any concern cause Muhammad twisted the Christian stolen scriptures to fit his demands and claim Jesus or Isa never died on the cross. 

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2019 at 10:40pm

You said:

Answer:

You muslims glorify Isa which name should be Jesus which by accident end up in the Quran via Apacrypical books if it wasn't in the Quran then muslims would have denied that Jesus a was a even prophet Muhammad copied the Apocrypical books from the Arab Christians and also changed it to fit his demands to lure Christians into Islam.

Isa was Muhammad's invention of the Muslim Jesus.

The traditional Arabic name for Jesus is Yasu'. Until very recent times, all Arab Christians used no other name for Jesus. And even today, that is the name used by more than 99% of all Arab Christians. Just walk into any Arab Christian church, turn on Arabic Christian broadcasting, read Arabic Christian literature written for Christians. You will only find Yasu', never Isa. Only very recently (perhaps some 25 years ago) some Christians started to use the name Isa in Arabic publications written specifically for Muslims in the hope that they may more easily accept their message if they see the quranic name for Jesus instead of the traditional Christian one. Nevertheless, among themselves, Arab Christians do not use Isa or Esa.

Why Jesus did not call Abba on the cross for muslims it wont be of any concern cause Muhammad twisted the Christian stolen scriptures to fit his demands and claim Jesus or Isa never died on the cross. 

In English the name is Jesus, in Arabic the name is' Isa. Both are for the same person.
Like David in English, while in Arabic is Dawud (the same person), etc

Now prove it to me which the Prophet Muhammad has changed the verses in the Gospel ?
The name 'Isa is not the creation of the Prophet Muhammad but that name in the Qoran revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by Allah.

Which one the name made by Allah and made by humans ? 'Isa or Yasu' ?

In the Qoran, the Prophet 'Isa (Jesus) did not die and not crucified

Now I want to ask you what is the meaning of the word "Eli" with the word "Father" in your gospel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic