IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran is the Evidence for the Prophet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 2:41am
What did Muhammad say about the embryo?
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by saeedalyousuf saeedalyousuf wrote:

If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ?
Short elaboration would be nice.

Cheers

John

Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the crediblity of the prophet Muhammad:

Surah Al-Israa Ruku 10 Surah 17

88 Say: Verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another.

M. Pickthall Quran Translation

Saeed H H Alyousuf
Source(s): THE MEANING OF THE GLORIOUS QURAN
By Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall
Anonymous saeedalyousuf � 3 years ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130608033430AAebzSw
If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ? Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the credibility of the prophet Muhammad:
Muhammad was not a prophet or a apostle of any sort of kind cause a prophet knows the bible old and new testament  Muhammad only started a cult of islam which has got nothing to do with God.
I say to you, it's up to you whether you want to believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad.
Later when you deal with angels who will take your life, Allah will show what you have done in the world including that the Prophets and Apostles are Islam.

Muhammad was not Apostle on Jesus ordained Apostle and he was not a prophet.

This proofs Muhammad was a false prophet all the time.

Hebrews 1  God’s Supreme Revelation

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

So you can do what ever you want to promote Islam, Jesus was and is still God's final word.

If the Prophet Muhammad was a false prophet, why could he convey things that did not exist in the previous books ?, such as verses relating to the embryo, etc. 
Did Prophet Muhammad fabricate by himself ?, whereas at that time there was no medical technology.

If Jesus was and is still God's final word. Is there statements in the Gospels about something that has not been discovered by humanity?
Are we Jews? Jesus himself said that he was sent only to Jews.

Everything in Quran is a lie from your cult leader and there is scientific miracles in the Quran I have no compassion for cult leaders and their books of lies, today there is many cults who misuses God's word for there own word of lies and promisses and for there own benifits to became rich and famous and thats exactly what Muhammad did he wanted all the fame and glory everything was just concetrated around his own well fare and self image.
Thats why he said Allah and his angels prayed for him to seek fame and glory from the muslims.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 8:38pm

Originally posted by saeedalyousuf saeedalyousuf wrote:

If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ?
Short elaboration would be nice.

Cheers

John

Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the crediblity of the prophet Muhammad:

Surah Al-Israa Ruku 10 Surah 17

88 Say: Verily, though mankind and the Jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another.

M. Pickthall Quran Translation

Saeed H H Alyousuf
Source(s): THE MEANING OF THE GLORIOUS QURAN
By Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall
Anonymous saeedalyousuf � 3 years ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130608033430AAebzSw
If Mohammed were alive today, would you trust him ? Best Answer: The standing challenge of the Qur'an for about fourteen hundred years is the testimony for the credibility of the prophet Muhammad:
Muhammad was not a prophet or a apostle of any sort of kind cause a prophet knows the bible old and new testament  Muhammad only started a cult of islam which has got nothing to do with God.
I say to you, it's up to you whether you want to believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad.
Later when you deal with angels who will take your life, Allah will show what you have done in the world including that the Prophets and Apostles are Islam.

Muhammad was not Apostle on Jesus ordained Apostle and he was not a prophet.

This proofs Muhammad was a false prophet all the time.

Hebrews 1  God’s Supreme Revelation

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

So you can do what ever you want to promote Islam, Jesus was and is still God's final word.

If the Prophet Muhammad was a false prophet, why could he convey things that did not exist in the previous books ?, such as verses relating to the embryo, etc. 
Did Prophet Muhammad fabricate by himself ?, whereas at that time there was no medical technology.

If Jesus was and is still God's final word. Is there statements in the Gospels about something that has not been discovered by humanity?
Are we Jews? Jesus himself said that he was sent only to Jews.

Everything in Quran is a lie from your cult leader and there is scientific miracles in the Quran I have no compassion for cult leaders and their books of lies, today there is many cults who misuses God's word for there own word of lies and promisses and for there own benifits to became rich and famous and thats exactly what Muhammad did he wanted all the fame and glory everything was just concetrated around his own well fare and self image.
Thats why he said Allah and his angels prayed for him to seek fame and glory from the muslims.
He..he .., Peace maker,
It's up to you, if you want to make a bad comment about the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad with words that are more spicy than you said, because I believe that words are a description of one's heart and mind.
According to psychology, personal words that come out of his mouth is a picture of his heart and mind.
You hate the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, but Allah will show His power to you.

You said:

Answer:
Has been answered before.

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2019 at 11:16pm

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Prophet Muhammad PBUH only conveyed to us what Allah SWT (God) Told us in the Qur'an: The accurate stages of human embryo development... something that has only (fairly) recently been discovered by Science.

How did Prophet Muhammad PBUH know these scientific details when he could not even read or write... let alone know about modern microscopic science? Where did he acquire this detailed knowledge from? Answer: from The Lord Allah SWT.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2019 at 8:03pm

The Prophet Muhammad didn't know how humans were created, event by event. But with the Quran he can provide information about the embryo to the human race.
In modern times like today, this can be proven with medical science, for example:
The statement of Keith L. Moore, Ph.D., F.I.A.C. about Embryology in the Quran.
He did a lot of research and he was surprised by the contents of the Quran which informs knowledge of the embryo since the 7th century.
In 1981, Moore said, “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify some statements in Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God (Allah), because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a Messenger of Allah."

In the Qur'an, Allah informs humans that the embryo is covered by 3 veils of darkness.
 ۗ  يَخْلُقُكُمْ فِيْ بُطُوْنِ اُمَّهٰتِكُمْ خَلْقًا مِّنْۢ بَعْدِ خَلْقٍ فِيْ ظُلُمٰتٍ ثَلٰثٍ  ۗ  
"He (Allah) makes you in the wombs of your mothers in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness." (The Quran 39:6)

"The three veils of darkness" may refer to: 
l. The anterior abdominal wall; 
2. The uterine wall; and 
3. The amniochorionic membrane.

This can prove that the Quran really came from Allah, as well as to provide "ilham" (intuition) to humanity in the development of their knowledge.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 11:31am
Quote He (Allah) makes you in the wombs of your mothers in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness.

Could refer to almost anything if you twist it enough.

Do you have any better more definative statements from the Koran which detail anything which could have been wrong about the human pregnacy process?
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2019 at 8:36am

Quote He (Allah) makes you in the wombs of your mothers in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness.

Do you have any better more definative statements from the Koran which detail anything which could have been wrong about the human pregnacy process?
I have already said that the Qoran only provides information such as intuition, so it does not explain in details, because it is humans who reveal it through various studies.
Besides humans have been given brain, we can also imagine if each verse explains in detail, how thick the Qoran will be.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2019 at 12:11pm

I have already said that the Qoran only provides information such as intuition, so it does not explain in details, because it is humans who reveal it through various studies.
Besides humans have been given brain, we can also imagine if each verse explains in detail, how thick the Qoran will be.

Er............

So if as a result of that studying we find results that show the Koran to be wrong what happens?

Given that the flow of the ocean's currents go all around the world and don't respect at all the various names we give each bit of them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic