IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Istambul Pictures  -Suleyman  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Istambul Pictures -Suleyman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Istambul Pictures -Suleyman
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:52pm
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:53pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:54pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:55pm
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:38am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Brother,Jazak Allah Khair for your helps on pasting these pics.Thank you and thank you very much!;i wish Allah will reward you for your efforts on pasting these pics,i am sure that it could be so difficult and took your time...Jazak Allah Khair...

I was not thinking on composing these pics before going there;suddenly had taken a message from the head quarters office for an course on foreign trade then  this project came to my mind...

I can see that the pics are not taken in high quality and not reflecting the real beauty of Istanbul.I was working on buying a Canon EOS 300D(new came 350D) and i hadn't collect enough money to taking it in the time of going to Istanbul then i bought one of Canon A series...i worked on how to using it inside the bus at the middle of the light under a low level light and began to using it in front of the Blue Mosque;as you see shaking it causes  problems on the pic...i had only 7 hours to take because i had to go to the course then i made mistakes while taking them...please,don't think that Istanbul is like that...the time of traveling Istanbul is summer days;at summer days the Bosphorus is more beautiful which you will see in the list of the pics on tomorrow...

Again,thank you very much for your concern and accuracy;after i had taken them and learnt that no permission for posting them on the board,i have disappointed;because i only did for this board unless it will be more good linking the pics of Istanbul taken from the professional photographers represented in the net...

Wa Salaam....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic