IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - rules violated but no action?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rules violated but no action?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rules violated but no action?
    Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:21pm

Assalamu alaikum,

This is from the board's rules:

10. We will not tolerate personal attacks on participants from ANY Community (personal attacks are defined as comments that reflect upon the person instead of their opinion). Furthermore, any insults intended to ANY religion or ANY prophet of God, or ANY holy scripture shall be removed.

There are currently posts on this site that defame Islam, the Holy Qur'an, and our Beloved Prophet, salallahu alaihi wassalam. It has been over 24 hours since I reported these posts via the board's own system. Yet, these posts remain, and these slanders have not been removed.

Akhi Moskva, I know nothing about the other moderators, but you I know and trust. ��� ����������?

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:40am

Yes, I have made several reports also about the hate literature being posted in this forum.  I don't understand why it is being allowed to continue!!!

The "junk" that is being posted could put a person in jail in some countries for spreading hate literature and hate mongering.  Will this not be stopped?

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:15am

Rami and other administrators,

My appologies for being so "annoying" over the hate literature posts.  In seeing it there a second and then third day, I became over anxious to have it gone.

I do realize what a huge job you all have overlooking this very large and active forum.  I do appreciate the work you do and may Allah bless you for it!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 8:30am

Assalamulaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

dear Ummziba,

I have been on these forum for more than four years now. What I have come to learn, and it did help me become a better person in the long run, is that not all of us are coming from same backgrounds. Not all of us are thrown in same situations. We cannot act, feel, respond, understand, in the same way.

Islamicity is not Canada alone, it is a global community. If we cannot have the heart to hear, how much hate others have, we might be living in a safe rosy haven .... but this place gives you a chance to deal with these who hate, and may be sometimes transform their feelings into love.

how would you deal with a child who is angry with you? I am sure you wont shut him/her in a room till he/she feels better(?)

When people get too much annoyed, they should try to think how our holy prophet(SAW) dealt with people who hated him.

There was a woman who used to throw garbage on him every day, when he passed under her terrace, and one day when she did not. He went up to enquire what the matter was. That day, the woman was sick, and when she saw him(SAW) coming to pay her a visit, she was so much moved by the gesture, that accepted islam.

Dear sister, it is our duty to speard the message of allah. To speard among those who are willing to give a listening ear is a an easy job, but sometimes we have to do it with those who hate Islam. Islam is not a system to be hated, if people do so, it is because their concepts and understandings are wrong. Over here if we can change that at least for some, we would have done our duty.

I thank you for your careful watch on the forums, and the reports that you have been sending.

Jazak allah khair,

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:19pm

Assalamu alaikum,

ukhti, I long ago determined that people such as dany are not simply ignorant of Islam; they are shayateen who come here to sow discord within the Ummah. You can see how his posts have in fact done this.

I agree that people with hate in their heart can be changed. But the shayateen are pure evil and cannot be negotiated with. When discord arises among faithful muslimun and muslimatun, the only answer is that a shaytan in present.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:26pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

I thought it would be better not to declare this, but to put your worries and of all other to rest, just know that this person has been denied access to the forums more than 18 hrs ago. It was after the cleanup, that I and Br. Rami spent a lot of time on, I saw a few more posts from him, thus had to make this decision.

Insha allah we will not have this kind of incidences very often.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:37pm

Alhamdulillah. As I said to akhi rami in another thread, let's put this whole business behind us Insha'Allah.

Yusuf
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:09pm
So how about them Dodgers...

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic