IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inspirational & Motivational Quotes/Sayings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inspirational & Motivational Quotes/Sayings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InniWinni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inspirational & Motivational Quotes/Sayings
    Posted: 12 February 2016 at 5:41am
I am developing a simple mobile application that will generate random inspirational and motivational quotes for Muslim women.

The World is becoming a difficult place for a Muslimah, and I hope my simple app can provide a little strength, support and guidance for Muslimahs.

I have compiled a long list of quotes and sayings that range from The Holy Quran to Islamic scholars to heroines, poets and writers (past and present). As well as a few other sources.

Some of these quotes are not Islamic by nature, but are not religious and provide uplifting words for all women (Muslimahs included). But most are.

I believe that positive change in this World is best effected by women in a general sense. Therefore, positive change in the Muslim World could also benefit from the general empowerment of women - notwithstanding general guides as are laid out in The Holy Quran and Hadiths.

I would like to invite this community to either:

1. provide notable quotes (with source references); and/or
2. provide some good sources for such quotes and sayings.

I will gladly insert them in my database.

Assalam mu'alaykum.
aitken7864 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male Hindu
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aitken7864 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 1:59am
There are some friendship quotes that are just mind-blowing. It really feels nice to hear such quotes and go through it several times. It can give a new look to your friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic