IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dawah videos  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dawah videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dawah videos
    Posted: 02 February 2016 at 4:10am
Assalaamu Alaykum dearest all,

Hope and make duaa you are well.   I am a third year aalimah student of the deen and to help promote peace and unity, strength of iman etc. I've created some videos on youtube for sisters.  It's on Sabr and Shukr and we'll be going in to practical issues and discussion as well.  This is the first intro so everyone can subscribe so as not to miss the second one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZaLozvtjY

I would like to kindly request you to watch them, subscribe, and share.  If you have some other ideas for topics, kindly type them in the video page so I can keep track as I'll be putting together a new series after this is done insha'Allah. 

I just feel like we all have to do the best we can to help our Ummah.  May Allah swt bless you abundantly and reward you with sadqa jaria.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic