IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can i delete my profile?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How can i delete my profile?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i delete my profile?
    Posted: 01 February 2016 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I want to leacve Islamicity forum as some ****** keep deleting my posts.You moderators are all ******S!!!!

WoW!!! What is this am I reading here, my bro? Why are you so mad that you are cursing people and yet your signature is so sublime, how I can reconcile these two? If you have any complaint against the moderators, that is your right, but why would you go beyond the limits of being a 'Muslim'? Just calm down and delete/amend your post and do let me know to do the same as I have quoted it which you might not be able to undo without asking me.
Best regards
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 3:59am
I want to leacve Islamicity forum as some ****** keep deleting my posts.

You moderators are all ******S!!!!
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic