IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Muslims girls are facing problems in  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Muslims girls are facing problems in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 9:40pm
Naba Ji,

Thanks for your response and i really feel motivated that people read my post and also giving response to it..

My question here is how to revive fear in Muslim boys? Are you able to do this at least in your society where you are living??

Sorry All, i am not at all against of anything but i want justice only why only boys are allowed to marry with non Muslim and families accept those non Muslims but they are not ready to accept Muslim girl of same caste??? WHY WHY WHY???

This duality should be stopped or other way is:  Open your heart to marry with human only not on the basis of religion and caste.

AH

Divine View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 9:43pm
If this problem is not there in other countries which you mentioned then why we all try to focus on those areas where there is a problem and unite together as one and work for all those muslim girls who are still victim of these cultural believes.

This is for good cause, so raise your voice against wrong.

AH
Divine View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 9:45pm
If this would be the case then why messenger of GOD came into existence?

AH
Divine View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 10:53pm

Dear Joyia,

Thanks for your progressive response to whatever I shared, even though it was just merely story of my own journey about my studies and caste issue. But on the other hand I talked about other girls too whom I met till now and more or less they all have undergone the same situation which I highlighted.

I am very much aware about that I am no one to restrict others and neither I am doing so, as we all are leading our own journey and one is free to do anything which he or she want. I am just raising my voice to the cultural consideration that there is a �CASTE SYSTEM� (those who belief).

You are right we all read but won�t understand, but what about those who have not studied or I can say illiterate�. They just listen to our preachers and learn by heart whatsoever they told them without evaluating what is right and what is wrong as those poor people don�t have that much of knowledge to understand and judge.

AH

fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 5:50pm
Dear Divine,

You cannot blame religious preachers for something people do wrong. Did you see speeches from maulana Tareeq Jameel. Did you see speeches from Dr.Zakir Naik always condemning the men who marry non muslims. No Islamic preacher has made a fatwah that we can increase numbers by marrying non muslim girls. I would say, this is cultural and not Islamic. Our fore fathers have accepted Islam but we could not forget the ways of non muslims. we still beleive in cast its a shame.

Sister Have patience, and you will get someone who will really respect you.
ShahJahan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShahJahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 12:00am
Dear Sister, do NOT let your bad experienced turn to malevolence against Allah or Islam. Islam is the only major religion, that has given more rights to women than the other religions, it is just that those other religions do NOT practice their 'deen' from the book and thus their religion looks liberal and ours regressive, when in reality the opposite is true!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic