IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Found out sister committed zina  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Found out sister committed zina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 7:32am
All of our lives are filled with sins and indiscretions, many of which, hopefully, we get over, and go on to live as piously as humanly possible. Thankfully, Allah keeps most of these transgressions secret from people. When a person sins in the open this becomes another matter, that requires our careful and gentle reminders.
Saleha_Kh View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saleha_Kh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2016 at 7:07am
Asalamoaalikum sister,

There is a reason Islam forbids us to be in quest of knowing others' secrets. You should not have done that.

Now that you have done so. Please try and see if your sister wants tog et married with someone. Perhaps she has more desires. Perhaps she is frustrated. Find out a solution and facilitate her into finding a halal solution, that is marriage. Or hint to your parents about her marriage to someone she loves/likes.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Saleha_Kh Saleha_Kh wrote:

Asalamoaalikum sister,

There is a reason Islam forbids us to be in quest of knowing others' secrets. You should not have done that.

Now that you have done so. Please try and see if your sister wants tog et married with someone. Perhaps she has more desires. Perhaps she is frustrated. Find out a solution and facilitate her into finding a halal solution, that is marriage. Or hint to your parents about her marriage to someone she loves/likes.
I agree with your advice. Good!
stargirl786 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargirl786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 7:14pm
Saleha_KH:

Wa alaikum salaam.

She does not wish to get married to these people; and it was multiple people she is talking to or sexting.

Recently one of them has threatened to leak her nude pictures. We are really in a bad situation. He has contacted me and told me that my sis has stopped talking to him, so she better continue or else he will post her pics on a fake facebook account he created (& blocked me on).

I personally do not think it is a Sin- I did not do it with the intention to embarrass her, only to help her. Also; if I had not gone and tried to figure out about her situation she would have NEVER in a million years told me. In fact the guy was THIS close to posting the pics if he hadn't gotten in contact with me because he wasn't getting any responses from my sister.

So marriage is not the issue.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2016 at 1:10pm
I guess she is an adult and therefore responsible for all her actions in this life and in hereafter as well. You may leave her alone. However, if you want to help your elder sis, first of all earnestly pray for her. Secondly, you may like to inform your mom about it and then let her take decisions about the situations, because being younger sis, you may not exercise much influence over her. So, let your mom handle the situation.
herbamuslim View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbamuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:29am
Assalaamu'alaikum

Sister, even if the manner in which you have obtained evidence is blameworthy - you can't NOT do anything about the evidences you've discovered (if they are credible and not purely opinionated or out of context).

My suggestion is to first have your own personal intervention with her, but to do this you would have to first introspect on your intention. Do you truly love her and desire for her what you desire for yourself? be sure you do not remotely have any intention to prove yourself better than her or to ridicule or demean her.

Sit her down, shed real tears and explain how wrong it was for you to have done what you did... but at the same time what you have seen... and that you are breaking up on the inside because of it. Explain to her that the only reason you haven't told your parents is because you wanted to first discuss with her... and that you want to help her stop what she is doing without burdening anyone else with the matter.
explain to her that at the end of the day... your parents would not be there forever and that you would like for her and you to help each other in goodness no matter the circumstances, and that you have nobody but her to turn to when your parents have passed on.

please keep this in mind that she might retaliate at first... that is only natural... but be patient through it and revisit the discussion with her after a few days.

if this one-on-one approach proves fruitless for a while, your next priority is to politely (not threateningly) inform your sister that you are out of options... (she would hopefully understand what this means)

then you submit to informing your parents (because you also owe it to them to do so - regardless of dad's condition)

Insha-Allah hope this helps.
WasSalaam

feel free to PM me if you would like more personal advise on what transpires...
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 6:42pm
I think Personal messages will not be good for you. this too bad to discuss in a forum where men are also there. this is why long back a member 'Full Of Hopes' created a forum for woman only.
My advise, talk to her and pray for her.and last step inform your parents.
Being a girl informing about your location could also be harmfull.
hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic