IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim tv channels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.Fahed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim tv channels
    Posted: 15 December 2015 at 7:59am
Salam alaikm

I am living in California with my lovely wife and my 2 year old daughter. Ilhamdulillah that granted me such a lovely family.

But since my daughter is now growing I want her to learn arabic language. My wife is an american convert, so she can't speak arabic with my daughter.

When I visited a friend some days ago I saw that he had an tv box called easybox iptv. And they had lot of arabic channels. Does anyone know which muslim channels I can get with that box ? I have sent an email to the dealer but didn't get reply yet.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2015 at 8:03am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUpkAgqLa8
Ali.Fahed View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.Fahed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2015 at 9:09am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUpkAgqLa8

Thanks brother.

I have now ordered an easybox and I am going to get it the coming days. If it's ok from the moderators I can add the muslim channels in it if any other brother/sister want to know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic