IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Detroit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote student111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Detroit
    Posted: 06 December 2015 at 7:41pm
I am not familiar with much about Islam. Much of what I hear comes through the filter of the media. I came to this site hoping to find something. What it is, I don't know. But I know it's there. And if it's here, then all the better. I guess I want to know how Islam can help me. How it can make my life, and by extention, my world better. I have read the intro pages, but they lack something to me. Maybe I need an actual person to explain things. You can't really bombard a post with endless questions, which I am prone to. Please help. Thanks for reading. I give thanks to our creator and everything good. I hope I didn't offend anyone inadvertently. It's never my intention. Peace on earth. I love you all.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 8:25am
Welcome and peace be upon you as well.
loveymiller View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveymiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2015 at 10:17am
Hey Welcome in Love and Peace

Edited by loveymiller - 11 December 2015 at 10:17am
student111 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote student111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2015 at 7:34am
Thank you for taking time to reply. I also apologize for not replying sooner. My mother is elderly, and her ailments have made it necessary to focus on her. I appreciate the warm welcome, though. Hopefully, this site, and the people on it, can help me understand Islam and learn as much as I can. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic