IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetings!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laila_511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:19am

Salaam brothers and sisters. I need your helps. This might not be a suitable page for my question but since you have discussed some related issues here, I decided to ask.

I am writing a term paper about terrorism and Islam. The purpose of my term paper is to persuade the audience that these terrorists who are killing innocent people in the name of Allah are wrongdoers, and Islam and Qur'an do not teach such things like killing all the nonbelievers. Can you reccomend me some good sources related to this topic or books and articles that have the same purpose as my paper? I will be waiting for your suggestions. Thank you.

Murat_Mutlu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murat_Mutlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 12:04am
Salam Keith,

Did u have any chance to read any of the links I gave u ?

CrescentStar67 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrescentStar67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by Murat_Mutlu Murat_Mutlu wrote:

Salam Keith,

Did u have any chance to read any of the links I gave u ?

Salaam MM

I tried to but they keep causing my PC to freeze up,so I GAVE up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrescentStar67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Laila_511 Laila_511 wrote:

Salaam brothers and sisters. I need your helps. This might not be a suitable page for my question but since you have discussed some related issues here, I decided to ask.

I am writing a term paper about terrorism and Islam. The purpose of my term paper is to persuade the audience that these terrorists who are killing innocent people in the name of Allah are wrongdoers, and Islam and Qur'an do not teach such things like killing all the nonbelievers. Can you reccomend me some good sources related to this topic or books and articles that have the same purpose as my paper? I will be waiting for your suggestions. Thank you.

Salaam Laila,

Check these out:

http://www.ing.org/media_releases/default.asp?num=17  

http://www.islam101.com/terror/index.htm

http://www.islam101.com/terror/quranWPJ.htm

http://www.islam101.com/terror/versesT.htm

Edited by CrescentStar67
Laila_511 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laila_511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 3:26am
Salaam CrescentStar67,
Thank you very much for your help.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrescentStar67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 6:32am

Originally posted by Laila_511 Laila_511 wrote:

Salaam CrescentStar67,
Thank you very much for your help.

Salaam Laila,

You are very welcome,I hope you find what you need.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 8:47am

Bismillah,

Look for the last speech of Prophet Muhammad, pbuh, which contains some basic, merciful rules of human behavior, Muslim behavior.  It is clear that unfair war practices are not allowed and have been clearly discouraged by the leaders of Islam, starting with the Prophet Muhammad.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Laila_511 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laila_511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2006 at 9:18am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Look for the last speech of Prophet Muhammad, pbuh, which contains some basic, merciful rules of human behavior, Muslim behavior.  It is clear that unfair war practices are not allowed and have been clearly discouraged by the leaders of Islam, starting with the Prophet Muhammad.

Salaam Herjihad,

Is it possible to find it from the internet? If yes, could you please tell me the link?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic