IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peace TV of Dr Zakir naik/IRF  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peace TV of Dr Zakir naik/IRF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zahedfarooqui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:55pm
salman85211 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman85211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:27pm
Wonderful post... Very informational and educational as usual!

dunya tv

Edited by salman85211 - 31 December 2010 at 10:28pm
Ishaq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:32am
Assalm u alikum brothers and sisters,

This is Mohammad, I am from Chennai, My brothers and sisters who are trying to watch peace tv urdu, The best way to get access to it is by contacting your local cable operator who takes monthly rent of about 100 - 200, you can get it done within this amount, Peace tv requires 8ft dish as mentioned by one of our brother to install and most of us cannot afford this amount So the best way is to contact your local cable operator who already has 8ft dish setup, all you need to do is to give them the frequency parameters mentioned by one of our brother in the post, Only if a cable operator knows the frequency range they would be able to get it for you, as it is a free channel, ...Tatasky, Dish TV, Airtel these cable opeartors are not helpful. in my area Peace tv provided by local cable operator is working fine.

If you guys get to see PeaceTV...Pls do me a favour disconnect all your haram channels which is provided by other service providers
, Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic