IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peace TV of Dr Zakir naik/IRF  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peace TV of Dr Zakir naik/IRF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 12:54pm

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmathullah Wa Barakathuhu

May Almighty Allah Bless us all.

I'm residing in Chennai. So far i tried my level best to get Peace TV at our home.  Recently i installed Tata Sky and i requested them to add Peace TV in their channel group, but no positive steps taken by Tata sky so far.  

I went and enquired about owning a private dish.  I specifically asked them that i wanted Peace TV in particular.  They said that only with an 8 ft dish i could be able to watch Peace TV.  I sent an email to IRF and to Dr. Zakir Naik, and i got the same reply that i would require an 8 ft dish to get Peace TV. 

There are some practical difficulties are there in installing an 8 ft dish at my home terrace. The 8 ft. dish will be looking very huge and odd. 

I'm in the opine that we may not require such a huge dish to receive Peace TV.  I'm still in the process of getting PEACE TV at my home. 

Could anyone of you please guide me the simplest and practical way in getting the PEACE TV.

Jazaakallaah Khairan.

Muhammad Shafi.

asif72s View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asif72s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 11:58pm

Dear Brother Shafi,

I too am in the same boat as you. I too have asked this question several months ago (about installing a new dish antenna at my home) just for Peace TV. As you rightly said, neither Dish TV, nor Tata SKY nor do majority of Cable operators beam Peace TV. I have a budget of Rs 5000/- to get Peace TV at my home but I am not getting any response on how to.

Guess this forum reaches over to very few people or the members here do not know/ do not care !

May Allah help us in our endeavour to know more of his Deen !

Regards,

Asif

Asim-2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asim-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:29am

With The Name of ALLAH, The Infinitely Merciful, The Ever Merciful

For latest and updated version keep visiting:

http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/peace-tv.htm

And keep visiting http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com for free material of Peace TV scholars on internet, Qur'an translations, Hadith translations, biography, Arabic, Intrafaith issues, interfaith issues, Hadith defense, and more... Masha'ALLAH!

Peace TV: Claims to be "the solution for humanity."

Last edited: 18th June 2007

If you have any comments/constructive criticism regarding this page, email to asimiqbal.2 @ gmail.com

1. Peace TV a free Peace Promoting and Islamic channel.

Peace TV is a free to air Peace Promoting Channel launched by Dr Zakir Naik. It is absolutely free and Masha'ALLAH its quality is very high, the picture is clearer than a mirror and its programs are excellent. Masha'ALLAH!

2. Receiving Peace TV via satellite (FREE!):

Peace TV can be received freely using any one of the following 3 satellites using the given settings for each satellite.

PAS-10 (Intelsat 10)

Satellite: PAS-10 (Intelsat 10), Transponder 2C

Satellite Position: 68.5 East

Frequency: 3783.25, FEC: 2/3  

Symbol Rate: 3250

Polarization: Horizontal

Click PAS 10  , and see Peace TV section for more details and latest updated information.

Note: Intelsat 10 is the new name of PAS-10 satellite.

OR

Badr 4

Satellite: BADR-4

Satellite Position: 26� East

Frequency: 12,207 Mhz, FEC: 3/4  

Symbol Rate: 27,500 S/s

Polarization: Vertical

Click Badr 4 , and see Peace TV section for more details and latest updated information.

OR 

Badr C

Satellite: BADR-C (2C)

Satellite Position: 26.2� East

Frequency: 3760 Mhz, FEC: 3/4  

Click Badr C , and see Peace TV section for more details and latest updated information.

Note: Peace TV satellite information available on: 

www.lyngsat-address.com/or/Peace-TV-India.html 

Users can check out this page to get updated satellite information for Peace TV.

3. A Sample method of getting Peace TV started via your public service provider:

Get Peace TV started immediately in your area:

1. Simply call your TV channel service provider.

2. Tell him that a free worldwide broadcasting, peace promoting Islamic Channel has been started by Dr Zakir Naik  .

3. Tell him that its name is Peace TV .

4. Ask the cable operator to get a notebook and a pen to note down the settings that you will tell him then.

5. Tell him that you will present him 3 satellite options from which he can use any 1 to get Peace TV started in excellent quality (clearer than a mirror) Masha'ALLAH! .

6. Read out the following settings:

Option 1:

Satellite: PAS-10 (Intelsat 10), Transponder 2C

Satellite Position: 68.5 East

Frequency: 3783.25, FEC: 2/3  

Symbol Rate: 3250

OR

Option 2

Satellite: BADR-4

Satellite Position: 26� East

Frequency: 12,207 Mhz, FEC: 3/4  

Polarization: Vertical

OR

Option 3:

Satellite: BADR-C (2C)

Satellite Position: 26.2� East

Frequency: 3760 Mhz, FEC: 3/4  

6. Tell him to start the channel as soon as possible (immediately, as it is really very simple and easy to get Peace TV started quickly and in high quality Masha'ALLAH!)

7. Further work: After getting Peace TV started in your area try to get more rewards in the hereafter by recommending as many people as possible to get peace TV started in their area too and even help them out in getting Peace TV started in their areas. You can give thme suggestions, analyse their problems and suggest solutions so that they get Peace TV immediately started in their areas.

4. Regarding Excuses by some Non-Muslim service providers.

Peace TV is a free to air Islamic Channel and the service provider doesn't have to pay a single penny or rupee to show Peace TV, and it is the basic human right of every Muslim (and Non-Muslim) to be shown Peace TV via local and public service providers, so no government or service provider in the world can prevent Muslims from watching Peace TV via their services. So, if any service provider does come up with any lame excuse, 1. you can first convince him personally, 2. if not convinced you can create mass public demand pressure on the service provider, and 3. you can contact Peace TV official team and get their official responses on the excuses 4. and as a last resort you can even hire professional Muslim lawyers to get the job done. But mass public awareness about Peace TV must be created at each instant by you so that the public demand pressure is continuously increasing. Demand pressure normally sweeps away the resistances like these like a flood.

5. Watching Peace TV freely on internet:

Peace TV free 24 hour Internet Transmission

Free 24 hour internet transmission of Peace TV now available on www.islambox.tv .

Steps:

1. get registered.

2. log in.

3. Click watch given in front of Peace TV.

4. Enjoy and spread Peace TV.

5. If you have any problem watching Peace TV via internet:

email to info @ islambox.tv

CC to asimiqbal.2 @ gmail.com

6. Importance of promoting and spreading Peace TV as much as possible:

One thing is start of a free peace promoting Islamic channel like peace TV, but another thing more important is making sure that the channel peace tv is received by as many people as possible and for that you can recommend as many people as possible to get peace tv started in their respective areas as soon as possible. 

Just imagine the rewards you can get in the Hereafter by promoting Peace TV and imagine you playing a key role in getting peace tv started in many areas thus sharing the rewards (Insha'ALLAH!) for the good that is spread via peace tv .

Islam can bring peace to humanity and 1 of the most effective tools to promote the peace of Islam is a free worldwide broadcasting Islamic Channel . Peace TV should be spread quickly to the entire world and for that you should try your best to get Peace TV started at as many places as possible.

Be a part of my external Peace TV promoters army. Contact me and get in contact with the remaining Peace TV promoters army. (asimiqbal.2 @ gmail . com )

7. Open letter to Dr Zakir Naik (for maximum Peace TV effectiveness and other suggestions)

http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/openletter1.htm for an Islamic Thinktank's open letter to Dr Zakir Naik, all Peace TV members and all IRF members proving the necessity to implement some useful suggestions.

8. Peace TV scholars free material on internet:

Links to freely downloadable books, videos and audios of Peace TV scholars are available at the home page i.e. http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com . The Peace TV scholars whose free material is available on internet and which are linked to at http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com include: Dr Zakir Naik , Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, Dr Israr Ahmed , Sheikh Yusuf Estes, Dr Bilal Philips, Abdur Raheem Green and Dr Jamal Badawi . Moreover Abdul Karim Parekh's book on Arabic, Easy Dictionary of the Qur'an is also available in Arabic section. This Home page also contains free Qur'an translations, Hadith translations, Hadith defense , Defeating Atheism, Finality of Prophethood, biography of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Resources on Islam, Wake up call to all Muslims and all people using life and death videos, free Arabic material, web sites on interfaith issues and more...Masha'ALLAH! 

9. Pulicity for Peace TV:

An easy to use 1 page compact pdf pamphlet is now available. Instructions to use it are also given within the pamphlet. Spread this pamphlet as much as possible. Right click mouse on  Peace TV publicity and promotion pamphlet  and choose save target as to download this pamphlet.

10. Marketing for Peace TV:

As many Muslims as possible must convince Peace TV to do aggressive marketing of Peace TV in all media options.

11. Peace TV official website:

Peace TV official website is www.peacetv.in and can be used to find most of the needed information, specially daily schedules with exact program episode name and part, for finding Peace TV contact information, for finding FAQ's and much more useful data Masha'ALLAH!.   I would highly appreciate if Peace TV official website gives full 24 hour schedule with all repetitions included, so that viewers from every corner of the world can lear about the most suitable time for watching the program in which they are interested. Also Peace TV must upload all its programs for free download via this official website in both mpeg and Divx format for free download. See freely downloadable video The truth of the life of this world from www.harunyahya.com for your 2 formats to be used for uploading each and every Peace TV program. i.e. but full program must be uploaded as 1 piece and not as separate sub parts. So what did I say?, I said each and every Peace TV program must be available for free download via Peace TV official website in both Divx and mpeg format. And if Peace TV has any webdesigners shortage problem, no problem, Sheikh Yusuf Estes's team can easily accomplish this Insha'ALLAH! and you just have to deliver all Peace TV DVDs to Sheikh Yusuf Estes so that he can get them converted into both Divx and mpeg format and then uploaded on the official Peace TV website. And if Dr Zakir Naik is ashamed to open a worldwide shipping centre for Peace TV via this official Peace TV website, he can request to hire some of Sheikh Yusuf Estes's web designers to open a similar worldwide shipping centre like www. bookglobal . net . Then, he can operate this centre in Dubai via proxy.

Some Relevant Peace TV News: 

Selected parts copied from:

www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=25960&Itemid=146  

...Asked about the response received from Peace TV viewers, Dr Zakir said that so far the response has been overwhelming...Dr. Zakir Naik and Peace TV featured in a special feature in the Newsweek magazine last year. Many considered the international focus as a kind of �recognition� by the Western media.

However, Dr. Zakir said that with high quality graphics, professional presentation and interesting programs of lectures and question-answer sessions Peace TV has made a niche for itself in the domain of Islamic Channels within a very short time. �We are reaching some 50 million viewers worldwide. In addition to PAS 10 we are also on Arab Satellite.� Asked how his multi-lingual programs on Peace TV were being received in the Arab World, Dr. Zakir said: �We are surprised that in addition to English so many in the Gulf and the Middle East understand Urdu as well.� Currently the format of telecast is some 75 percent English and the rest in Urdu. Programs include lectures, debates, symposiums, talks, phone-in and children programs.

Future plans include launch of a separate channel in Urdu, English and Chinese. When asked: Why Chinese? Dr. Zakir said: �Because Chinese speakers outnumber others. Moreover there are many Muslims among the Chinese and then there is a desire to know about Islam among the Chinese speakers. But that might take a few years.� Asked if there were plans to launch radio broadcast as it is less costly and makes less demands on listeners� time & attention span, Dr. Zakir said that Peace TV can soon be heard � rather seen - through satellite in far flung areas where picture signals are not available.

Plans are also at hand to launch an international magazine in English that will provide a platform to the conscientious persons living in the West � not necessarily Muslims � whose ideas and opinions do not get printed in their countries for various reasons. �There are a lot of people who want to speak, tell the truth but for this or that reason never get an opportunity or find an outlet,� said Dr. Zakir.

"Plans are also at hand to launch an international magazine in English that will provide a platform to the conscientious persons living in the West � not necessarily Muslims � whose ideas and opinions do not get printed in their countries for various reasons. �There are a lot of people who want to speak, tell the truth but for this or that reason never get an opportunity or find an outlet,� said Dr. Zakir.

Dr. Zakir is confident that Peace TV�s broadcasts are destined to spread the message of Islam and help bring peace round the world.

Minor errors in Peace TV official website to be corrected urgently:

Unfortunately, Satellite information given on Peace TV official website has a couple of minor mistakes. So, you must use satellite information given on this page of mine, unless Peace TV IT department takes responsibility and guarantees that the satellite information presented on each and every page of its is 100% accurate. Errors in their satellite information are: Badr2 satellite position must be 26.2 as indicated in my website and not 26 as indicated by Peace TV official website. And the 3rd satellite name is Badr 4 as indicated by my data, and not Badr 3 as indicated by Peace TV official website. And degree symbol can be easily inserted into text like this : Insert --> Symbols --> ˚ . As simple as that. So Peace TV web designer must insert the ˚ symbol directly as text and not as a rough image of the degree mark as is currently being used on official Peace TV website. Peace TV web designers must email me at asimiqbal.2 @ gmail.com after correcting these small errors, so that I can remove this section as soon as possible.

12. About this Peace TV external management page:

Dr Zakir Naik, IRF and Peace TV have Masha'ALLAH! done an excellent work by launching Peace TV and Peace TV is also an excellent Islamic Channel Masha'ALLAH!. But, many people know IRF web design department has some shortcomings. I had this suspicion and the suspicion was true that Peace TV official website alone will not be enough and I will have to continue this external Peace TV web page and also look for other alliances like with Islam Box to get Peace TV broadcasted via internet. When IRF webdesigners become serious and start updating and uploading the IRF website and Peace TV website and start keeping both web sites up to date, they must email me at asimiqbal.2 @ gmail.com , so that I can soften this section as much as possible.

I don't want any cheap popularity, with these open moves. I just want to spread Islam everywhere using every effective method and if any one is hurt by my unorthodox/unconventional/uncommon moves at times, due to my intense desire to spread Islam everywhere using every effective method and to firmly establish Islam in the entire world as soon as possible, I am sorry.

13. Peace TV Advertisement Rate Cards :

Again, an observation was that www.peacetv.in only gives the advertisement contact numbers and 1 email, and this method requires every interested person to either call or email them with no idea or estimate in mind. The official website was supposed to give detailed rates and also the rules and regulations for advertisements. Anyway, you can visit the contact section of official Peace TV website to have the latest phone numbers and email address and contact them for details. 

By the way, I received some data from a Peace TV team member on 7th February 2007 and just to give the interested people an idea, I have uploaded these older rates on my website but the rates may not be accurate any more and for the exact rates and rules for advertisement, you will have to call up the Peace TV advertisement officers (see official Peace TV website www.peacetv.in for details).

The advertisement rate cards as on 7th February 2007 are listed below. For the latest and exact rates and rules for advertisements, contact Peace TV advertisement officers www.peacetv.in.

1. Peace TV advertisement rates in UK pound

Click : Peace TV advertisement rates in UK pounds

2. Peace TV advertisement rates in US dollar

Click : Peace TV advertisement rates in US dollars 

3. Peace TV advertisement rates in Indian Rupees

Click : Peace TV advertisement rates in Indian Rupees

Peace TV program advertisement category identification

Click: Peace TV program schedules with category identification for advertisers

Note: The program timings may be changed by Peace TV without notice. But the official Peace TV website www.peacetv.in has the latest timings and the timings are also frequently shown on Peace TV. The schedule as received on 8th February 2007 is as in the pamphlet above.

If you need any help or details contact Peace TV directly.

14. Program Introductions and my comments: Now you know why it is important to get peace TV started in your area and to the entire world as soon as possible !

Name of the Peace TV program: �LET�S ASK DR. ZAKIR�

SPEAKER: DR. ZAKIR NAIK

This unique show provides easy accessibility to viewers across the globe to get their questions answered instantly. An interactive LIVE PHONE IN SESSION on Islam with Dr. Zakir Naik, who is renowned for his critical analysis and spontaneous and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by the audiences and skeptics. �If ye realize this not ask of those who possess the Message.� [Surah Al-Ambiya 21:7] 

Comments (Asim Iqbal 2nd):

This important program of Peace TV has not been started yet and must be started as soon as possible. 

Name of the Peace TV program: �CROSSFIRE� 

SPEAKERS: DR. ZAKIR NAIK, SHAIKH AHMED DEEDAT & DR. SHUAIB SAYYAD

Which religious scripture is in perfect conformity with the latest researches of modern science? 

Is consumption of non-vegetarian food permitted or prohibited for a human being?

Was Christ (pbuh) really crucified?

These are some of the topics on which people have strong and differing viewpoints. The scholars from the Islamic World have debated on these issues with prominent personalities from across the world. After witnessing these debates, it is left to the audience to judge and decide which viewpoint is better.

�And say: Truth has (now) arrived and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Surah Al-Isra 17:81]

Comments (Asim iqbal 2nd):

Only Dr Zakir Naik's debates are being shown in this program. Sheikh Ahmed Deedat has won dozens of debates (real debates, not mere dialogues) against people of other religions and Sheikh Ahmed Deedat's debates must also be shown on Peace TV regularly i.e. 1 episode of Dr Zakir Naik's debates and 1 episode of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat's debate i.e. in regular 50% for each assignment of time on Peace TV for Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Dr Zakir Naik. If Dr Zakir Naik has any inspiration from Sheikh Deedat, then he must show the debates of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat as frequently as his debates. No need to show Dr Shuaib Sayyad's debates when debates of these 2 mega debaters are available on the topics already.

Name of the Peace TV program: �TRUTH EXPOSED�

SPEAKER: DR. ZAKIR NAIK

�Say: O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you:� [Surah Al-e-Imran 3:64]

The program aims to unveil the truth that is often camouflaged in the various religious scriptures of major world religions. Dr. Zakir Naik, renowned dynamic orator on Islam and Comparative Religion, proactively brings forth verses from different religious scriptures with verbatim quotes and references that speak of common terms and similarities in order to bridge the gap between Islam and other religions. Dr. Zakir is popular worldwide for clarifying Islamic viewpoints and clearing misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur�an, authentic Hadith and other religious scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts.

Comments (Asim Iqbal 2nd):

Try to record more lectures by Dr Zakir Naik and then show these fresh lectures also on Peace TV. Atleast 1 new lecture of Dr Zakir Naik for Peace TV must be recorded every 2 weeks and shown on Peace TV within 2 weeks. (1 month cycle)

Name of the Peace TV program: �MAN WITH A MISSION� 

SPEAKER: SHAIKH AHMED DEEDAT

Have you seen a Muslim observing a method of preaching that ironically had been conventionally the very tool of Western Christian missionaries? If not, watch Shaikh Ahmed Deedat � the �Man with a Mission�. Shaikh Ahmed Deedat, popularly known as the Muslim Scholar of the Christian Bible, is considered to be a pioneer in the field of public talks and debates on Islam and comparative religion. He took comparative religion to a new effective dimension, which involved a comparative and critical analysis of the Bible, rather than the traditional method of Da�wah (propagation) that involved expounding on the Qur'an and Hadith to a non-Muslim audience. He received the King Faisal International Award in 1986 for Service to Islam in appreciation to his continuous and serious efforts exerted in propagating Islam internationally. Though Shaikh Deedat has passed away in August 2005, his ardent passion for Da�wah still motivates minds of young Muslims and his legacy continues to inspire people of all ages.

Comments (Asim Iqbal 2nd)

Order all Sheikh Ahmed DVD's from his official website www.ahmed-deedat.co.za and show them turn by turn and 100's of Sheikh Deedat DVDs are available and 100's must be shown by Peace TV.

Name of the Peace TV program: �ISLAMIC DOCUMENTARIES�

There are more than 6000 verses in the Glorious Qur�an out of which more than a thousand speak about science. These documentaries elucidate with illustrations some recently discovered scientific facts mentioned in the Glorious Qur�an, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago. These facts were only recently discovered or proven by scientists.  It is beyond reason that anyone fourteen hundred years ago would have known these facts discovered or proven only recently with advanced equipment and sophisticated scientific methods. 

This important program of Peace TV hasn't been started yet and must be started as soon as possible. The documentaries must even be better than Harun Yahya's documentaries which are very popular among Muslims www.harunyahya.com .

Name of the Peace TV program: DA�WAH TRAINING PROGRAM

CONDUCTED BY: DR. ZAKIR NAIK

Da`wah, i.e. conveying the message of Islam to all around us, is a duty enjoined on every Muslim by Allah (swt). The objective of this course is to train the Muslims about how to effectively convey the message of Islam to Non-Muslims. The course is mainly targeted at those Muslims who are or would like to be part time or full time Da�ees as well as at those Muslims who have not grasped the responsibility and importance of propagating Islam to Non-Muslims.

It is a technique-based program, which will present realistic and proper techniques and strategies along with basic knowledge of Islam and other religions for a better impact in Da�wah. It will also develop personal skills in the area of doing substantial and effective Da�wah with limited knowledge. For example, it is preferable to master five commonly asked questions on Islam by Non-Muslims rather than twenty rarely asked questions.

The first hand experience of Dr. Zakir Naik in the field of Da�wah on an international level will further add on to the value of this Program.

Comments (Asim iqbal 2nd):

This very important program hasn't been started yet and must be started as soon as possible.

Name of the Peace TV program: �RAH-E-HIDAYAT�

SPEAKER: DR. ISRAR AHMED

Dr. Israr Ahmad, a well-known Islamic thinker, endeavours to call people towards the right path and draws the attention of Muslims towards the teachings and wisdom of the Glorious Qur�an. He is famous for his Qur'anic discourses in Urdu and English as well as for his motivating and fiery speeches. He also gives an analysis on current affairs along with its Islamic perspective. One of his important missions is to reform the society in a practical way with the ultimate objective of establishing a true Islamic State, or the System of Khilafah.

�As for those who strive in Our (Cause), We will certainly guide them to Our paths:� [Surah Al-Ankabut 29:69]

Only the programs from the 1 month December 2004 trip of Dr Israr Ahmed to India are being shown on Peace TV while Dr Israr Ahmed has delivered 100's or lectures in Lahore, Pakistan and their quality is also good Masha'ALLAH!. Dr Israr Ahmed is old and can't be expected to visit India to record his programs on various other topics, when hundreds of his programs are already available with him. So Peace TV must get all DVD's of Dr Israr Ahmed and show them turn by turn on this program. www.tanzeem.org is his official website. www.Quranacademy.com is web site for his Qur'an Academy. So these 2 websites must be contacted to get material of Dr Israr Ahmed and show it on Peace TV. Dr Israr Ahmed's worldwide acclaimed and popular Bayan-ul-Qur'an 1998 (the translation and brief explanation of the Qur'an in simple Urdu) must be shown on Peace TV daily. Not showing Dr Israr Ahmed's Bayan-ul-Qur'an is a huge miss by Peace TV due to which people have to use another channel to watch this must watch translation and explanation of the Qur'an. That other channel is not worth promoting but if Peace TV refuses to show Dr Israr Ahmed's Bayan-ul-Qur'an, then viewers have no option but to watch it via that channel.

Name of the Peace TV program: RAB KA NIZAM

SPEAKER: DR. ISRAR AHMED

Man, according to Islam, is the representative of Allah on earth, by virtue of the powers delegated to him by Allah (swt). Within the limits prescribed, man is required to exercise this divine authority.

Since the Creator of this universe is God, it is incumbent upon the creation to abide by the laws and system given by God. Dr. Israr Ahmed�s TV Talks and Interviews delve deeply into the political framework of Islam to prove the supremacy of the Divine system prescribed by God over the man-made laws.

�So judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee.� [Surah Al-Maidah 5:48]

Dr Israr Ahmed has delivered many Khilafat promotion lectures in Urdu and English and all these must be shown turn by turn daily and not merely 30 minutes, once a week.

Name of the Peace TV program: �WHIZ-KIDZ�

Don�t you think Muslim children need to strive for the best of Success in this world as well as for the Hereafter? �Whiz-Kidz� encourages Muslim children to mould their personalities according to righteous Islamic tenets and inculcates in them the values and concepts of compassion, truthfulness and universal brotherhood. This program promotes the learning of Islam with fun and entertainment as the children enjoy and grasp the basics and fundamentals of Islam interestingly.

Name of the Peace TV program: �FIRE OF FAITH�

SPEAKER: DR. ABU AMEENAH BILAL PHILIPS

�Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).� [Surah As-Saff 61:8]

The attachment of Muslims with the Qur�an is a prerequisite for the �fire of faith� to keep burning in their hearts. Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips (B.A. in Usool ad-Deen from the Islamic University of Madeena as well as a Ph.D in Islamic Theology) who reverted to Islam in 1972 encourages Muslims to hearken to the message of the Qur�an in order to enhance their faith. In this program he also enlightens us on the historical aspects of Islam with regards to Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh) and a scientific study of the compilations of the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). 

Name of the Peace TV program: �PEACE MISSILE�

SPEAKERS: ABDUR RAHIM GREEN AND YUSUF ESTES

�Nay We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain and behold falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).� [Surah Al-Ambiya 21:18]

Is it possible to make a missile that could promote world peace?

Abdur Raheem Green (from UK) and Yusuf Estes (from USA) bring you �Peace Missile� to foster peace on this earth. Abdur Raheem Green was brought up as a Roman Catholic and embraced Islam in 1987, while Yusuf Estes was raised as a strong Protestant Christian until he accepted Islam in 1991. Since then both the reverts have been involved in the field of Da�wah and giving lectures all over the world. Both of them represent the message of "Peace�, i.e. 'Islam'; and are well known around the Muslim world for their efforts in bringing people to Islam. 

Name of the Peace TV program: �LEARNING QUR�ANIC ARABIC�

PRESENTER: DR. IBRAHIM SURTY

Arabic language is the most eloquent, versatile, efficient and magnificent of all languages. No wonder Allah honoured Arabic to be the language of the last and final revelation i.e. the Glorious Qur�an. According to the experts, the Qur�an is the most untranslatable book on the face of the earth. Though we can acquire the basic message of the Qur�an by reading the translation, if we want to ponder in depth over the Qur�an it is compulsory for us to know Arabic as a language.

DR. MUHAMMAD IBRAHIM H. I. SURTY (M.A. Ph.D.), the founder of �QAF� i.e. Qur�anic Arabic Foundation, Birmingham (U.K) explains Qur�anic Arabic in a lucid, simple and effective manner, to facilitate rapid learning and enable very fast progression, taking into consideration the context and atmosphere of English speaking people. The first 10 episodes of this program deal with teaching basics of Arabic to children while rest of the episodes focus on teaching Qur�anic Arabic to adults. 

Name of the Peace TV program: �HERE TO HEREAFTER�

SPEAKER: YASSIR FAZAGA

Yassir Fazaga (B.A. in Islamic Studies and M.A. in Psychotherapy) from USA has his own unique way of exhorting people to be righteous in this world in order to get success in the life hereafter. In this bi-weekly slot, he elucidates the merits of Islamic teachings by relating moral stories, anecdotes as well as expounds the Qur�an and the hadith in an analytical manner, which appeals to the human psyche.

Name of the Peace TV program: �MY CHOICE�

SPEAKER: VARIOUS SPEAKERS

Islam is the religion of Fitrah i.e. the innate nature of all humans. It is not surprising therefore to see Islam being accepted by millions of people worldwide. In spite of media bias and prejudices towards Islam, yet on its own inherent features attracts people from all backgrounds.

Why are people embracing Islam? Where did they find Divine Guidance? What attracted them to Islam? To know more about this watch �My Choice� and get an insight into the life stories of reverts from different parts of the world. In this program they share their experience about how Islam came to be their religion of choice. 

Name of the Peace TV program:

Edited by Asim-2
Asim Iqbal 2nd :
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadeeth.htm
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadith2.htm

and more Masha'ALLAH!

asimiqbal2nd
Asim-2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asim-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:33am

Wa'alaykum assalaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh!

I have come to know non-Muslim service providers are trying to deny Muslims to watch Peace TV in India via service providers.

The Indian authorities are also unnecessarily delaying the finalization of Peace TV registration for India.

Struggle is already being made via many volunteers in India to get Peace TV started throughout India, on cable, CAS, DIsh, Tatasky etc...

For more details you can call Peace TV and IRF, don't email them and if you get any valuable knowledge share here for other Indian Muslims to benefit from.

I am from Pakistan and Masha'ALLAH! Pakistan and many other Muslim countries are already enjoying Peace TV via normal cable service providers etc...

Anyway some Indian volunteers are in action in India, I will try to send some of those volunteers to this forum to help and guide people like you who are also struggling for Peace TV in India.

Asim Iqbal 2nd :
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadeeth.htm
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadith2.htm

and more Masha'ALLAH!

asimiqbal2nd
commando67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commando67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 10:55am

Assalamualikum Bro's,

yes to view Peace TV with perfect clearity you require a 8ft dish,

according to my calculation which i had done I too thought tat Peace TV should work in a normal antena such as the local sidh tv or tata sky, but the clearity n quality shows around 24% and the signal is weak.

i had called up tata sky 3 days back and requested them to start Peace tv . they replied tat they are already in contact with the Peace TV representative and hopefully if things work out between them they will start a test signal within 2 weeks of time.

InshaAllah it should start, plz contact them again and keep requesting tat channel to them.

commando67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commando67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:00am

Bro asif,

In bangalore setting up a Dish to view Peace tv cost around 8000.00 rupees. But if u can negotiate and go fr Cheaper version of antena and receiver it can be done between 5000 and 6000 range.

Instead why dont you go after your local cable operator to telecast the channel. In bangalore we were atleast successfull to launch Peace TV in Hathway Digital Box. channel number 751.

And Hatway is also in chennai, why dont you geet in touch with them and get a digital box where you can view the channel

danish View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:04am

The following are three DTH (direct to home) satellite services available in India... Please call them ( some of the numbers are toll free) and ask for Peace Tv to be shown on their DTH...alternately send them emails and try to fill online forms also for requesting peace tv...
----------------------------------------------------------
Tata Sky helpline numbers

From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1 860 425 6633
From other lines: Western India: 020 6600 6633
Northern India: 0172 6600 6633
Southern & Eastern India: 040 6600 6633

Please file a written request to add Peace TV on Tata Sky; go to the link below to file your request

http://www.tatasky.com/subscriberContact.do

-------------------------------------------------

Contacts for dish tv

Email : [email protected]
� Call : +91-120-25111064
� Fax : +91-120-25111186

Also ask people to fill a form at the following link>.........
http://www.dishtvindia.in/static/subscriberInfo.asp

-----------------------------------------------------------

[email protected] is the email address of the DTH service launhed by the Indian Government ( the body is called as doordarshan)... it would be aslo better if thousands of mails are sent to them urging for peace tv to be showed on their service also..

[email protected]

Everyone can E-mail them as a suggestion to start the channel.

there must also be efforts by peace tv fellas to get peace tv launched on 3G technology mobile services.... In India this service will be launched soon.... so peace tv must hit before other channels get into the scene and put peace tv behind..........

If possible ask Peace TV to send their pamphlets to various cities, there the volunteers can distribute the either:

1. To muslims in Jumaa prayers.

2. In newspapers they can be kept for delivery to every house.

3. They can be distributed voluntarily at places of public interest

If somone is ready then pay from your own pocket and distribute pamphlets at ur own cost.

Edited by danish
Shafi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 12:51am

Dear Brother Danish,

Your suggestions would inshallah work. 

Let's strive for our goal together.  Let's put our hands together in getting things done. Let's invite/intimate all our colleagues and friends to participate in this mission.

May almighty Allah helps us all and give hidayah to everyone.

Jazaakallah Khair

Muhammad Shafi.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic