IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The black stone from heaven  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The black stone from heaven

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The black stone from heaven
    Posted: 31 October 2015 at 4:40pm
Hi there guys I'm a white male 31 years old from u.k.

I've not been brought up religious in anyway so I'm no religion at all but I'm a man that has respect for any man any colour any race any belief.

I've studied hidden society's and roots of religions for nearly 10 years, I have a big interest in the Kaaba at the moment and have done for a while now.

Few things that led me to the Kaaba and one was astronauts from space say they can see the Kaaba beaming up up to them very brightly

I speak to many Muslim men all the time about Islam and the roots of it and symbols of it and what they mean.

The things I think that are amazing about the Kaaba is the stone that's in the east of the building I believe this stone is a meteorite than fell from space " heaven " even the British government took a piece of it and put it in a museum in u.k.

Why can't planes fly over Mecca??
Why do all satalite dishes in u.k have to point to mecca to receive sky t.v on our t.v sets??
Why can't or don't birds fly over it or around it?

There's something to this cosmically for sure.

What's your points on my questions guys

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2015 at 2:08am
Hey Dean how're ya doin?

Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala (God Almighty in the Highest) ordered Prophet Ibrahim (Alayhi Salaam) and his son Ismail (Alayhi salaam) to build the Ka'baa in Mecca. I believe Mecca to be the literal centre of the Earth and there is an original Ka'baa in heaven in which the Angels circumvulate and pray around it. For all Muslims the Ka'baa is the quibla or direction when we pray. We face towards it but we do not pray to the Ka'baa as it is just a building.

The fifth Pillar of Islam is the Hajj or pilgrimage where a Muslim who can afford it must go to Mecca and specifically circumvulate the Ka'baa seven times and must perform various other rites to complete the pilgrimage.

Also the area around the Ka'baa is called the 'Forbidden Place' or Haraam where only Muslims are allowed access.
La Ilaha IllAllah
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2015 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Dean b Dean b wrote:

Hi there guys I'm a white male 31 years old from u.k.

Hi Dean. Why is it necessary for you to introduce yourself with your color?

I've not been brought up religious in anyway so I'm no religion at all but I'm a man that has respect for any man any colour any race any belief.
Very strange writing style and claiming to be Britisher?? Ok, as you say so!

I've studied hidden society's and roots of religions for nearly 10 years, I have a big interest in the Kaaba at the moment and have done for a while now.
Again, very strange style of writing. BTW what do you mean by "have done for for a while now"? What have you done about what for nearly 10 years? I am sorry, I am confused!

Few things that led me to the Kaaba and one was astronauts from space say they can see the Kaaba beaming up up to them very brightly

Please provide any evidence to your sources. Who or which astronauts saw what from the space to the earth.

I speak to many Muslim men all the time about Islam and the roots of it and symbols of it and what they mean.
I am highly confused here. What roots and what symbols of Islam that you have been talking about and what do you think they have any religious significance to them?

The things I think that are amazing about the Kaaba is the stone that's in the east of the building I believe this stone is a meteorite than fell from space " heaven " even the British government took a piece of it and put it in a museum in u.k.
Wow!! So just why these astronauts not able to see the British Museum from the space, where you said its some part is kept?

Why can't planes fly over Mecca??
I really don't know if it is true but if you say so, then only my guesswork would say either due to no fly route passes over it or some sort of no fly zone enforced by the govt over it.

Why do all satalite dishes in u.k have to point to mecca to receive sky t.v on our t.v sets??
Sorry, I don't live in UK and have no idea about it.

Why can't or don't birds fly over it or around it?
Who says? What's your evidence? I think in my last visit to the place I did see some sparrow like smaller birds (smaller than a crow) flying around in the area, but glaringly no crow.

There's something to this cosmically for sure.

What's your points on my questions guys

I don't know what do you want to say here. But I am curious; do you think we don't live in the cosmos? Is this earth out of cosmos and not a part of it?

Cheer!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic