IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam
    Posted: 04 December 2018 at 12:00am
Assalamu Alykum,

you most welcome to this site, I'm Yasir (Male though) I will be here for you for any help....I'm from Arabia (with Arabic mother tongue).....

you can contract me at: [email protected]

Thanks....

Yasir
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 11:54pm
Salam sister Jessica 

I am Munira, and I am happy to help you anyway I can
jessica6sg View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica6sg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2016 at 10:24pm
Salam sister Nahid and Saleha, thank you for the welcomes; I am back... I was gone due to being homeless for awhile there... Anyhow thank you for the warm welcomes and yes I would love all my sisters help :)
Saleha_Kh View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saleha_Kh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2015 at 1:52pm
Welcome. I am new to this site and it is really very helpful forum. Hope we can all interact with each other.
nahid View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2015 at 5:25am
Salam sister Jessica

I am Nahid, and I am available to help you anyway I can, including helping you become a better Muslim.
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica6sg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2015 at 9:32pm
Salam LovelyMuslimah,

Welcome sister; and thank you sister for having me as a friend.
I would be honored to be friends with another sister and learn from you.
Maybe we can chat sometime online

Allah bless you...

Respectfully,
Jessica

LovelyMuslimah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMuslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 9:05am
AsSalamu Alaykum Jessica, I have been a Muslim for 3 years alhamdulillah. I am new on this site as well and would be happy to have you as a friend, In sha Allah :)
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica6sg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 9:49pm
Wow, not a very friendly group I guess :*(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic