IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Messenger Muhammad asks: Hey Osama! Why..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Messenger Muhammad asks: Hey Osama! Why..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumin34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Messenger Muhammad asks: Hey Osama! Why..
    Posted: 17 January 2006 at 2:27am

New Book: Messenger Muhammad Asks: Hey Osama.. Why Did You Kill?

A survey about Islam, Muslim, Muhammad (sav), Jihad and Terrorism

This book answers these basic questions: "What is Islam? Who is Muhammad (sav)? Who is called a Muslim? What is Islamic Struggle (Jihad)? Is Terrorism an Islamic method? Can those who apply non-Islamic methods be representatives of Islam and Muslims? Can one reach success and get Allah's consent with non-Islamic methods?" It tells the differences between Jihad (Islamic methods of struggle) and Terrorism (evil methods of struggle). It is an invitation to repentance for the cruel who use both individual (organizational) terrorism and state terrorism. And at the same time, it introduces the illuminating profile of the exemplifying life of Muhammad (sav); it is for those who seek the truth.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9756173084/ref=lpr_g_1/002- 0432698-5395215?n=507846&s=ebooks&v=glance

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 8:04am
Osama is a myth created by the US gov to attack civilians and Invade oil rich countries

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:03am
 ak-m-f  you think you know what is going on?The US is after the oil. Maybe so.....But in fact its deeper than that.People like osama hate Amreica because they see something....that something is very real, subtle,and make no mistake is happening right now....Oil represents only a small percentage of the picture,its 1 industry. this war is about influence! this war and our millitary presence around the globe are for the purpose of establishing commerce. Has it worked? ....Look at all the westernized companies now doing bussiness in Arab countries...KFC,Wendy's,Baskin Robbins,Arbys,McDonald's,Starbucks,the list goes on and on.eventually the real Giants will come Wal-Mart,Target,K-Mart.those companies will make insane money and provide the locals with western goods at low prices. and at the same time introduce western culture to those places. Some consider this a threat to their way of life and are trying ( in vain I might add) to stop it.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:52am

Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

Some consider this a threat to their way of life and are trying ( in vain I might add) to stop it.

How can this be a threat to anyone's way of life?  I live smack dab in the middle of a western society and my Islamic identity, my morals, ethics and God-consciousness and my way of life are quite intact. 

Way of life is a choice people make, not something that can be forced upon them.  People of the world do not need "western products" at low prices.  The real price of these products is far too high (the rich getting richer on the backs of the poor).  It is not about way of life, it is about the consequences of the world economy the way it is going.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:06pm

�ak-m-f� you think you know what is going on?The US is after the oil. Maybe so.....But in fact its deeper than that.People like osama hate Amreica because they see something....that something is very real, subtle,and make no mistake is happening right now....Oil represents only a small percentage of the picture,its 1 industry. this war is about influence! this war and our millitary presence around the globe are for the purpose of establishing commerce. Has it worked? ....Look at all the westernized companies now doing bussiness in Arab countries...KFC,Wendy's,Baskin Robbins,Arbys,McDonald's,Starbucks,the list goes on and on.eventually the real Giants will come Wal-Mart,Target,K-Mart.those companies will make insane money and provide the locals with western goods at low prices. and at the same time introduce western culture to those places. Some consider this a threat to their way of life and are trying ( in vain I might add) to stop it.

watc the video "loose change", It might help

fehmi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fehmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:27pm

"Seckin Islamoglu." A Turk.

No wonder we Turks are the first to receive and communicate the messages of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to Usama bin Ladin and others.  

Astaghfirullah, the title of the book is really bad.

Edited by fehmi
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:25pm

..those companies will make insane money and provide the locals with western goods at low prices. and at the same time introduce western culture to those places. Some consider this a threat to their way of life and are trying ( in vain I might add) to stop it.

how can you force your culture on people who don't want it, and at the same time acusing them of forcing their way of life on you

Edited by ZEA J
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Osama is a myth created by the US gov to attack civilians and Invade oil rich countries

Assalamu Alaikum

AK, do you really believe that Osama is a "myth"...a fictional character the US made up?  Are you saying that all terrorism which "Osama" and his Al-Q group have claimed responsibility for is also simply a "myth"?  I guess his niece, Wafah Dufour, who posed nude (only with a feather boa wrapped around her and a pair of high heel shoes) for the cover of GQ magazine's Jan. 2006 issue was a "myth" too.

I realize you don't like the US, but you go a bit too far in your accusations which makes others look at you much like they look at people who come here just to spread slander regarding Islam.  I'm not saying there may be some credence to what you have to say, but you say it in such a way that it makes you simply come across as a narrow minded "American Basher".  I'm sorry but it truly is not becoming nor does it solve the problem or settle any disputes.  It merely causes more.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic