IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - forgiveness in islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

forgiveness in islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: forgiveness in islam
    Posted: 23 September 2015 at 8:19am
Zaib welcome. Do not despair as Allah's Help is always near. Do not suffer in silence. The best way to stop abuse is to tell someone who can help, and if they cannot or are unwilling, tell someone else. Keep seeking help until you are relieved of your suffering.

Edited by abuayisha - 23 September 2015 at 8:20am
zaib View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 11:07am
if i am emotinally forced to do a Major sin that i dont want to do what should be done in such situation? whenever i quit that sin i get mental torture to the extent that results in eventually give up.
i am really depressed with the situation i am in.i dont want to do a sin and have asked Allah with whole heartedly to show me a good way to deal with the situation and to show me a right path but still my prayers are unanswered.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic