IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NASA Proves Islam is a trur religion  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NASA Proves Islam is a trur religion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2015 at 7:45am
Do you think that mecca is just a spot on earth?

Non muslims are not allowed in the restricted area which is called" Haram" which inhouse the K'aaba.

The calculator you have given just generalises mecca,Mecca is 1200 km square.

I don't know if you are an aetheist or of a different religion,I would like to know if you approve the text part of the article.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2015 at 5:57am
I'm afraid the precision isn't all that great.

I don't normally waste my time on videos (they seldom give references to back up their claims), but I was curious about this one so I skimmed through it with the sound off (not to disturb my wife -- another reason why I avoid videos).

The distance from the south pole to Mecca is given in the video as 12,348.32 km.  (Seven figures of precision!)  However, timeanddate.com calculates the actual distance as 12,373 km.  Mecca is about 25 km too far north to make this "miracle" work.  (Unless you believe that Allah is only approximately omniscient. Wink)

I responded to this claim on Islamicity a few years ago and got the same result (16 miles ~= 25 km).  But it doesn't matter how often claims like this are debunked.  Religious zealots just keep copying and pasting the same garbage from one Web site to another, totally oblivious to the facts. Disapprove

Edited by Ron Webb - 31 August 2015 at 5:58am
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2015 at 2:49am
I stoped when it showed the ratio of a human body to be 1,618. That was from the ground to hip vs hip to head(?) I think.

How bad at maths do you have to be?

ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 11:20pm
Many muslims have a question in mind that why is mecca a chosen place?Is there any scientific analysis on special significance given to mecca.Nasa scientists that analysed that Mecca the house of Allah is chosen with great precision.As such Islam is the true religion for all.

watch this powerful video that has brought many hearts closer towards Islam.

http://islamhashtag.com/miracle-of-kaaba/

Edited by ISLAM HASHTAG - 13 September 2015 at 6:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic